JasmineDaisyCrow JasmineDaisyCrow 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Dreams

Have a cup of tea,

Best Answer

If sleep is a regular problem you may want to consider finding medical help. Sleep....as you will most likely already know....is essential to function! Lack of sleep is accompanied with half a dictionary of bad things that come from that.......it essentially just shuts you down partially......getting help could get you part of your life back... a part that from the fog you may not even fully realize you missed as so many of those that regain it say in their enthusiasm stating that they feel alive again once more.

Best Answer

Woah. Honestly when I posted the question the last thing I expected was an indepth answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

You're welcome

Best Answer

Take care of yourself if you can't find someone to take care of your needs. If that doesn't work you might want to take some sleep inducing medication. I use that once in a while myself.

Best Answer

you still can not sleep?? Try some yoga. listen to some relaxing music,read a book, Try a nightly journal of your life. Dreamingtaotiger has an good answer also,though doctors meds cost money. Psychiatrist I believe are doctors who did not pass any medical test.Rejects from the medical field. Anything you need to confess or talk to is between you and God. try a journal find out what is bothering you, something is causing you not to sleep.

Best Answer