the conservative ones are the ones that goose-step and give the nazi salute.

Best Answer

As a general rule it's not too hard to see who's who pretty quick. The demo's have the soul in their eyes. As with the dress thats not to far off either as the repub's tend to be stuffed shirts. Generalizing you say but I say experience has a lot to do with my answer, 66 years of it.

Best Answer

In my world, I can tell a leftist from a rightist : different smiles, different ways of speaking. The rightists know they have god on their sides, their banker that is.

Best Answer

All liberals I know including myself shop for sale items, drive and buy used/older cars, eat at home moreso than out, and try to save every penny they can for a rainy day!

Best Answer

College students? ;)

Best Answer

I live like one!!

Best Answer

A conservitive will be shooting at you: A liberal will shield you

Best Answer

That's well put.

Best Answer

ty Heather fun u have a beautiful name

Best Answer

Do the news channels count? Because Fox News has some hotties! Then there's Rachel Madcow...ugh!

Best Answer

Yes, Liberals like to spend big bucks at trendy boutiques so they can buy clothes at high prices to emulate what poor people are wearing, to show their understanding of what it is to be poor.

Best Answer

Hey, your answer contradicts centurygal. Now I'm confused. lol

Best Answer

No I classify people after they speak long enough and I have listened....

Best Answer

I doubt it.

Best Answer

Not out here in Kansas.

Best Answer

...and by the cars they drive.

Best Answer

OK=- I drove a bmw-GUESS

Best Answer

Without seeing your bumper stickers..... I'm guessin your are socially liberal... and fiscally conservative.

Best Answer

Your a demo and that's the kind of BMW that we demo's love , why pay full price for a great car , to impress who?

Best Answer