OceanicDebris OceanicDebris 31-35, F 44 Answers Feb 11, 2010

C - H - O - C - O - L- A - T -E

Best Answer

It's may sound strange but it's my boy friend, even though I am married.

Best Answer

hm, good question. It saddens me to say this, but there isn't.

Best Answer

Falling in love. Hearing your favorite song on the radio. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside. Milkshakes. Bubble baths. Giggling. Long convos late at night. The beach. Running through sprinklers. Laughing at an inside joke. Laughing at yourself.<br />
Laughing so hard your stomach hurts. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Just plain laughing. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful even if your not. Friends. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.<br />
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep. First kisses. Making new friends or spending time with old ones. Playing with a new puppy. Sweet dreams.<br />
Hot chocolate. Road trips with friends. Making chocolate chip cookies.<br />
Holding hands with someone you care about. Watching the sunrise. Watching a sunset. Getting out of bed in the morning after sleeping in and looking out the window to see its sunny, birds are chirping, and kids are playing. Knowing that somebody misses you.<br />
Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.<br />
Being in the arms of the one you love. Getting all pretty. Walking in the rain. Dancing in the rain. Kissing in the rain. Writing and Singing even if you suck. The rain. Receiving roses.The first snow of the winter. Eating ice-cream and crying to a chick-flick. Going to the movies. Making a fool of yourself and not caring because youre having too much fun. Fridays. Saying I love you. Hearing I love you. Cuddling. Pictures that remind you of good memories.<br />
Good memories that you think back to and start to smile.

Best Answer

Dogs. They are like living, breathing anti-depressants.

Best Answer

My kids 4of them 6yo boy 4yo girl 2yo boy 8month old boy. There my world i cant think bout them with out smiling

Best Answer

Yes Jesus! Well okay thinking of his crucifixion does make me sorrowful, but it's a beautiful sorrow, one that brings me life and I am so greatful that he took my place, but Yes does he ever make me happy, he has taught me how to be happy during my most difficult times in life, I am unconditionally in love the real kind of love, and to me that elevates my spirit, that' genuine happiness to me.

Best Answer

everything rabbitdoggything said plus playing in the hay, the smell of lilacs, baked apples from my own tree, good mexican food, new baby smell, yoga. art, music, the cne, swimming in a lake, hiking on a trail, playing in the sand, throwing the stick for fatboy, and banana cream pie.

Best Answer

No. Some things come close. But maybe "completely, truly happy every time" is a taller order than you realize.

Best Answer

My faith in Jesus Christ and the promise of eternal life with Him.

Best Answer

I'VE GOT ANOTHER DAY TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

Best Answer

Not one thing but sexeral things

Best Answer

My 1974 VW Beetle

Best Answer

Now you've depressed me.

Best Answer

A thing from the material world? Headphones and amplifier set.<br />
Beeing with my great-grandmother.

Best Answer

Wow that is a hard one!

Best Answer

Acts of kindness and love.

Best Answer

I can think of a lot of things

Best Answer

My children and grandchildren.

Best Answer

My Dog, Buddy who passed away

Best Answer