USMCWIFEDAVIS USMCWIFEDAVIS 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 5 in Military

supposedly, ive been told many many times. You can just deny it at meps, that they don't really check your medical history. They care about how you are NOW not before. But if it still effects you to this day, you should def tell a recruiter, maybe you could get a waiver.

Best Answer

possible but they will do a pre induction medical and medical background search to determine if your health would interfere with your military duties <br />
good luck and hope u make it and if u do thanks for your service

Best Answer

Hmm I am not sure... maybe talk to a recruiter...??

Best Answer

My husband says they make you run constantly... They didnt let anyone in back when he joined with this condition... But they may have changed the rules by now.

Best Answer

Yeah they let people join if it's not severe asthma. I'm gonna find out soon!

Best Answer

Awesome and good luck I hope you get in!

Best Answer

Maybe not, maybe the Chair Force, though...

Best Answer

think so...

Best Answer

Not sure, you'll have to ask the recruiter.

Best Answer

No, Marines need to be able to breath in stressful situations.

Best Answer

I have no problem breathing in stressful situations. Including physical activity of any sort. Only thing that gets me is cats. They got cats in the Marine Corps? I don't think so...

Best Answer

USMC are very particular about who they recruit, I still think, cats or no cats, asthma is a deal killer.

Best Answer

Best Answer