I'm talking about the people who are using digital avatars(not their real pictures) like cartoon characters, dragons, wolves etc..
Anabel90 Anabel90 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Avatars could mean a lot to some people and nothing at all to some..............I think if you get to know a person, you will know whether it means anything and if so it might mean just a small part of who they are..............

Best Answer

i think that's the best answer :)

Best Answer

Thanks! *smile*

Best Answer

thanks for answering ^_^

Best Answer

I tend to think they're either too lazy, or too paranoid to put one up. Either way, I don't make an opinion on them until they write something.

Best Answer

usually people don't use their pics because they like to keep their identity hidden.. it has nothing to do with laziness

Best Answer

I did say lazy OR paranoid? why else would you hide your identity?

Best Answer

there maybe various reasons.. you do not know anybody personally so you have no right to judge them..

Best Answer

Yeah.... That is your face of EP so you can definitely judge them by it

Best Answer

Not really but sometimes from age and avatars I can put together what I can and can not say .... I am wrong sometimes but I try to be safe

Best Answer

that's good :)

Best Answer

Ive had many people comment on mine,reaching the wrong conclusion from it.

Best Answer

no in most cases you would be wrong

Best Answer

i just guessed someone's personality after looking at their dp.. and i was right :)

Best Answer

I hope not.....some girl told me it looked like I was smoking crack in my avatar

Best Answer

you can look at mine and what does it tell you ?

Best Answer

espada ulquiorra

Best Answer

from your avatar it seems like you just want to scratch people's face with your sharp nails. :P

Best Answer

well maybe you should not judge people by they avatar then:) cause that far from reality haha and yes realmac :)

Best Answer

ahaha.. lol

Best Answer

You can do what ever you please.

Best Answer

Yes, it might not be correct, but yes you can

Best Answer

Maybe to a small degree. Although each persons judgement will depend on their personal background. I chose my avatar for many reasons. What does it tell you about me ?

Best Answer

yes.. and your avatar has 2 cats and on display there are 3 eyes.. it maybe that you like cats or idk :P

Best Answer