Vix3n Vix3n 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 25, 2010

no..u can never be friends with someone who broke your heart..you'll be living in the past and pain will just always resurrects...it's different if he's your ex-husband, you can try to be at least civil and treat each other in a friendly manner for the sake of the children.

Best Answer

I do not believe this is possible.

Best Answer

If it's an honest, natural, platonic friendship, then I think it's healthy. If he becomes a 'friend with benefits', then it becomes damaging for both, including your prospective relationships with others.

Best Answer

Dont see anything wrong with it but careful not to end up in bed once in while.You were once emotionally attached to each other.

Best Answer

I always say that men have sex on their mind all the time, whether they're an ex or whether you're just meeting them. Women, too, always follow their emotions whether it's someone they've known for awhile or not. So, I'd say 'no.' Not to mention the fact that if it's your ex-fiance, it'd be wise to move on with your life after the wedding wasn't taken off. I know some people will create the excuse that I know him better than he knows himself or something similar but it's time you let go and move on.

Best Answer

After all that time, emotion, energy, and probably money invested, if you called off a marriage I bet he is pissed. Plus, he probably has possessive feelings for you, since he was led to believe that you would be his. I think it is possible, but he would have to forgive you. Getting close to someone and having that person rip away really hurts, and you can't just expect him to pretend that nothing happened.<br />
But if you two were best friends before the engagement, then I think you should return to being best friends. If you two only knew each other in an intimate way, then that has been effectively broken. I don't think a man should be expected to try to create a new and feebler relationship with someone after having his heart broken. You know, it's like becoming a dentist instead of a doctor. It is just not worth it for the people who actually wanted to be doctors (instead of making money). If you rejected him, then just let him go.

Best Answer

i think you always end up sliping em a length at some point.

Best Answer

There are plenty of people in this world who can't live without some one........ but a heck of alot more that can't live with them.

Best Answer

I think you can but you'll never forget the time you spent with them. For some it might be easier than for other but almost always it bring pain to atleast one of the sides.

Best Answer

Maybe not straight away, but definitely YES! <br />
20 years since we broke up, and he is my very best friend.

Best Answer

For some. I think it's easier when both of you have geniunly fallen for and are in a relationship with other people.

Best Answer