Can you learn anything from watching Sponge Bob Square Pants?
Yes, here is a list:
1) Personal Affirmations are important. “I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready!”
2) Love you neighbor even if he is grumpy, and doesn’t like you
3) Love your co-workers, even if they are grumpy and don’t like you
4) Your boss maybe be a penny pincher, but you helped him make that penny, so don’t let him take advantage of you
5) Your best friend may live under a rock, but they are always there for you. Even in the best and worse ways.
6) Don’t limit your friendship to your own “kind”. You can find friends in other species, and ally’s from other worlds.
7) Even those with a tough shell, have a soft inside.
8) Star fish have no problems going after their food, even if they have to bite off your hand.
Do you have anything to add?