I have learned how much I despise that show from watching it

Best Answer

hahaa

Best Answer

Heyyyy spongebob is not gay. The cartoon isn't meant for children.. There is a bunch of satire in it that requires a certain age to understand its comedy and its lessons. I love the show. Been watching it since 99. There's a lesson in it alright.. Kindness kills.

Best Answer

Crabby patties will give you the crabs.

Best Answer

I can't tolerate his voice. I hate that show. lol

Best Answer

You might learn to laugh.<br />
I actually like SpongeBob a lot as a character because he is very optimistic and always sees the good in people.

Best Answer

I agree, even if it is missed placed and naive.

Best Answer

Yep. He is naive, that's for sure.
Your list is actually very good. There are a lot of positive messages buried in the humor on that show.

Best Answer

Thank you. I used to watch it with my little brother. He is thirteen now. Its a good thing I have a son... gives me an excuse to watch it.

Best Answer

Yep, same here (daughter). :-)

Best Answer

when in doubt, pinky out? :/ still not sure what that means though lol

Best Answer

I love that quote.

Best Answer

Certain people demand and require a set amount of sleep. It is not wise to wake them before that time has been reached. My family calls me "Sandy".

Best Answer

zomg, I know what you mean. I have a seven year old who doesn't know that weekends are for sleeping in. In fact, he thinks week days are...

Best Answer

If nothing else it has served as some fun, good nature d humor that my husband and kids have derived poking fun at me. True as it is! Lol

Best Answer

so much! "Get a dog little longy, get a dog little longy" (Patrick Starfish) lol :D

Best Answer

:D I identify with Patrick some days.

Best Answer

yes........... whatever the situation live always happy!

Best Answer

*annoying SBSP laugh*

Best Answer

I learned that neighbors can be nasty right squidward!!!!

Best Answer

Yup, gotta love em.

Best Answer

Just because it's a cartoon doesn't mean it's meant for your children.

Best Answer

OMG, still waiting to see the most perverted Sponge Bob show again. Its the one with the "Chum on a Stick". A lot of sexual jokes in that one. So funny!!!

Best Answer

sponge bob is gay so is the star fish lol

Best Answer

I think gays are awesome so, I will take that as a positive comment.

Best Answer

ok :)

Best Answer