i feel i dont know any slang word in english...i am very good at english pure english. but i would like to know about words like 'wassup', 'whatcha doin', 'hang on'.they are really cool to be used other than the pure english that i speak normally!!!..so can you guys list me some!!!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Youth

Depends on the region, most slang in my English is Spanish or "Spanglish"

Best Answer

Lazy American English. It's best to communicate properly so you can express yourself correctly. Otherwise, if you have a cell phone you can download the urban dictionary app. It's loaded with slang terms.

Best Answer

Slang why would you wan't to talk slang in English English people use slang for cocky or witty comment's... do you truly want to become one of them bad slag user's?

Best Answer

Sup: both a question and an answer.<br />
****'s real: I sympathize with what you just said.<br />
Sick: good, impressive, desirable.

Best Answer

talk to the hand

Best Answer

yall

Best Answer

Cray, ya kno, dat, dem, halla, cuz, gonna, yo, drawd, fkn a

Best Answer

Never say any of these.

Best Answer

cray- crazy
ya kno- as in do you understand
dat- that
dem- them
halla- see you later
cuz- because
gonna- going to
yo- refering to someone
brawd- a woman
fkn a - fkn awesome
wassup- whats up as in how are you doing
whatcha doin- what are you doing
hang on- wiat a second

Best Answer

can you give me some more?? am familiar with some of the words you gave..!

Best Answer

Hammerd- drunk, kicks- shoes, yall- refering to a group of people, killin it- doing something better than other people, whip- nice car, a beast- someone who is realy cool, ice- jewelery. Anything else? I'll try my best to tell you what it means.

Best Answer

"- Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know? <br />
- Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! <br />
- I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see... <br />
- Uh-huh. <br />
- ...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'! <br />
- Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! <br />
- Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... <br />
- ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! <br />
- COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit."<br />
From: AIRPLANE!

Best Answer

Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use the word "swag" or "swagger" in any language or form of dialogue. That word has made me lose faith in the youth of America as a whole.

Best Answer

Yeah. When I see 6th graders running around with their pants hanging below their knees and hats sideways it makes me want to slap their parents. It's depressing.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

koolio, fantabulous, wut-evs, doin,

Best Answer