Depends on the region, most slang in my English is Spanish or "Spanglish"
Lazy American English. It's best to communicate properly so you can express yourself correctly. Otherwise, if you have a cell phone you can download the urban dictionary app. It's loaded with slang terms.
Slang why would you wan't to talk slang in English English people use slang for cocky or witty comment's... do you truly want to become one of them bad slag user's?
Sup: both a question and an answer.<br />
****'s real: I sympathize with what you just said.<br />
Sick: good, impressive, desirable.
talk to the hand
Cray, ya kno, dat, dem, halla, cuz, gonna, yo, drawd, fkn a
Never say any of these.
ya kno- as in do you understand
halla- see you later
gonna- going to
yo- refering to someone
brawd- a woman
fkn a - fkn awesome
wassup- whats up as in how are you doing
whatcha doin- what are you doing
hang on- wiat a second
Hammerd- drunk, kicks- shoes, yall- refering to a group of people, killin it- doing something better than other people, whip- nice car, a beast- someone who is realy cool, ice- jewelery. Anything else? I'll try my best to tell you what it means.
Function-(party/event) Drawlin-(Acting up or doing too much)
"- Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know? <br />
- Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! <br />
- I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see... <br />
- Uh-huh. <br />
- ...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'! <br />
- Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! <br />
- Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... <br />
- ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! <br />
- COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit."<br />
Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use the word "swag" or "swagger" in any language or form of dialogue. That word has made me lose faith in the youth of America as a whole.
Yeah. When I see 6th graders running around with their pants hanging below their knees and hats sideways it makes me want to slap their parents. It's depressing.
koolio, fantabulous, wut-evs, doin,