Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

no, i have a hard time doing that sometimes

Best Answer

Hmm, I space out a lot..when I do though, I am not thinking.

Best Answer

Yeah i used to be like this when i was 10-15 years old, and i was very fascinated by it cause i always came back and eveything was in slowmo, its a sick feeling, :P

Best Answer

thanks :-) maybeMy brain thinks it's still 16?....gee, looks like I haven't grown up.

Best Answer

isn't living in the moment spacing out?

Best Answer

Thought living in the moment was just looking and feeling without and only concentrate on the feeling of your breath for example i dont know tho

Best Answer

I don't know for sure either but.. when I space out I am completely somewhere else in my mind

Best Answer

Yeah i used to be like that when i was younger, it was awesome and sometimes when you came back you realise who you are and what you are doing, just like a total out of space consciousness its strange hehe. i remember it was hard getting back because everything seemed in slowmo and i had many dejavu, would really be cool to have some more information on these subjects

Best Answer

No. This defines who I am.

Best Answer