trista26 trista26 18-21 9 Answers Mar 10, 2009

nope.

Best Answer

No, I don't think that you can. The rules might of changed since we looked into it, but don't get married just because of that, lol.

Best Answer

In the Canadian army, no. Unmarried personnel sleep in barracks, and are not eligible to apply for a PMQ (family house) unless they are married.

Best Answer

sorry no my dear. you gotta be married to live on base but dont get married jus for that yano? thats what alot of people do.

Best Answer

I don't feel that it is unfortunate at all. I have been on and off many posts for the last 13 years and I don't want to deal with girlfriend/boyfriend babymomma drama. We have enough with the married folks already! why make it worse? Short answer is no you can't. so put on a ring and dive in to the drama.

Best Answer

No, you have to be married. Sorry......

Best Answer

My husband was in the navy for 20 years and we lived in on base housing. Most single military members live in the barraks on base. If they have a gf or bf they can not live in base housing until they are married.

Best Answer

its unfortunate but no believe me i've tried to find ways around that and its definitely a no it totally sucks.

Best Answer