nilkanta nilkanta 18-21, M 13 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Quizzes

You're gonna have to be more specific...technically technology includes the use of fire, the wheel and everything invented after those two ;-)

Best Answer

what i actually meant was "can u live like an early man"? who didn't know use of wheel or fire was a technology..

Best Answer

Ah, so you really did mean ALL technology. Um, yeah...HELL NO!!! We're no longer prepared as a species for such hardships. Force the world into a prestone age and we'd quickly whittle the population down from over 7 billion to just a few hundred thousand...a million tops...and long before that year was over.
Actually, that's not such a bad idea! ;-)

Best Answer

Hell no

Best Answer

Heaven forbid! There aren't too many things i like more than modern technology and electronics (such as the smartphone I'm using to write this answer to your question).

Best Answer

Defenatly not I still go to h-school

Best Answer

I guess I could, but it would be boring as hell. dx

Best Answer

Huh, no. How am I going to hunt for food unless I fashion a spear out of wood, or create a fire without the friction of two dry pieces of wood rubbing against each other, or make a makeshift living area out of whatever I can find in the environment at the moment?<br />
There's technology in ob<x>jects, knowledge, activities, as a process, and so forth.

Best Answer

what i actually meant was "can u plan to live like an early man "? who didn't know rubbing two pieces of wood for fire is a technology..

Best Answer

Probably. I have a strong will to live!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No freaking way, and why would I?

Best Answer

Yep no problem. I dnt like the thought of getting stranded without my cell tho cuz Im a country bumpkin and Id hate to have to walk miles in the dark lol

Best Answer

a YEAR???

Best Answer