DRAGONSlayer47 DRAGONSlayer47 22-25, M 5 Answers May 18, 2011

It's always possible to live without a purpose, but thy doesn't mean it's a desirable way to live.

Best Answer

Well, I don't live with a regularly defined purpose, but when asked, I generally like to say it's basking in existence, witnessing the beauty of the natural world all around us, including the world we as humans have built up. As we are part of nature, that which we create by extension is of nature. Nothing, then, truly is artificial. <br />
But life itself is what puts meaning into my life, living it a second, minute, hour, day, month, year, decade, century, lifetime at a time.

Best Answer

of course. Nobody really understands the meaning of their life. If they think they do they are fooling themselves. You can apply whatever meaning you would like to your life. living in itself and enjoying the experience is all you need to enjoy life.

Best Answer

Both yes and no.<br /><br />
We can have no purpose and still live, but if you have no purpose you are capable of anything.<br /><br />
What gives meaning to my life is my family and friends, if I lost them then I would remember them and honor them by finding another purpose.

Best Answer

The reality is you should think about the loss of people and come to terms with it. You may hope to go out before others, but you cannot expect anything.

Best Answer

just a note. not directed at your view personally

Best Answer