Okay so so far ive gone from 184 to 168. But im scared this is just water weight, will i continue to lose weight ? if you can can you say your personal weight loss...
bethh bethh 16-17, F 33 Answers Nov 10, 2009

Yea... you'll lose lots of weight, and then die.<br />
and even if you stop being bulimic when you get to your "goal weight" then what?? You have learned nothing, you'll continue your old eating habits and gain it all back and then some (because you're body will hoard calories saving them for fear of starvation mode again)<br />
Plus your body'll be in ****** condition - besides the rotten teeth and esophagus problems, you'll have lost lots of muscles and energy. Your body NEEDS food to function and survive properly.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is never a good idea. You end up being too skinny, also throwing up too much eats away at your e.sophagus.

Best Answer

Not as much as you want. It's never enough. Take it from me honey, i've been there. Right where you are. You will regret this i'm afraid.

Best Answer

bulimia is a bad idea t lose anything but your brain...go on decent diet...and then keep up the lifestyle..<br />
1. breakfast. oatmeal<br />
2.lunch. Salad<br />
3.dinner fish/chicken and rice or veggies will do the trick

Best Answer

I overcame been bulimic,i was bulimic for 12 years,my freinds where skinny,and i was the odd one out i had cravings for bigger portions of foods;and chocolate i was pretty big when i was 15and been bullied since i was 12 i couldnt handke it no more and i turned so skinny after the first week it actually got so addictive,and everything i ate came up i felt sick and i had headaches just at the fact i tryed to stop throwing up and i would have to make my self throw up in order to make that go away i was in and out of hospital for years to try and balence my eating disorder out and i turns out im now bigger than i actually was from doing that!i wouldnt recoment it stop been so stupid.

Best Answer

Im 15 and been bulimic for 2 years now, at first refused to eat for days now i throw up everything i eat and i see myself fatter everyday although my PE teacher says my weight is barelly 'normal'. I lose weight and put on weight on and off... I hate every inch of my body and it is RUINING MY LIFE!

Best Answer

I did, so yeah but only some people some people get fat or stay fat and some lose it so fast i lost 3 pounds in three one day by exercising and starving myself.

Best Answer

Well in total I'm bulimic for 8 years now and in my family its a big thing to be skinny, for the first 5 years it was a easy way to maintain my weigth of 70kg and then for the next 3 years I was on and off bulimic and I stopped for a year and gained 20kg and I hate it so I started again last week and I have no teeth, hair, nails or whatever problems but now I started working out eating right food and portions but when I eat something wrong I do it, it makes me feel better about myself so I m not to judge anyone. But when I do it every meal I lose control over my body and meals that I wanna keep down comes up. Like I can't control myself with food like I just had more that half a box of rusks and I had to get it out. Atleast I'm doing my exserizes now and eating healthy

Best Answer

You actually do lose a lot of weight. Well I did because I'm bulimic and I'm trying to stop with this habit. By some one watching me while I eat and wait 90 minutes before going to the restroom or anything so I don't throw up my food but ugh I got so addicted when no one is home I do it. But I'm still trying to stop. It's realy hard to quit.

Best Answer

Yes, I used to weigh 145 and I now weigh 105. I still think I'm fat. I would not recommend to to be bulimic. You eventually start to throw up blood and I've only been doing this for 9 months.

Best Answer

Did it take 9 months to loose 40lbs?
How are you doing now?

Best Answer

Can you please show me how to be bulimic?? :(

Best Answer

Are you serious? How old are you?

Best Answer

First off, you are obviously not bulemic. You are probably some some kid that thinks by throwing up you can be skinny. If you were truly bulemic, you wouldn't be so open about it and ask for tips on it. I was a bulemic when I was in high school because I wa disgusted by the way looked, but when I look back at my pictures, I was probably the most in shape person on my swim team. When I went through it, I had extreme guilt and paranoia after every meal because I was afraid ill get "fat." I finally admitted that I was a bulemic and got help. You are NOT bulemic. Stop be lazy and workout. Throwing is not something you can just do for fun and lose some weight. Be a big boy and workout.

Best Answer

I made an account just so I can call you out. First of all, everyone is unique with their mental disorders. Do you expect two people to have the same exact flu symptoms? No!
Just because someone is open about it, does not mean they are bulimic. Shame on you. Besides, if you are such an expert on bulimia, and know exactly how it manifests. Why can't you spell 'bulimic'?

Best Answer

i know a bulimic person who lost 50 pounds over 2 months and she looks beautiful, no teeth, hair, skin, or any of those problems. unfortunately she's 18 with osteoporosis and it's horrible that that's what resulted.

Best Answer

how much weight can u lose in a month, i am bulimic but i am not loosing any weight i still weigh the same..... ??

Best Answer

Yeah, I had that problem. I even started gaining a little. My sister's a doctor and she says that the only way you can really judge how much weight you've lost is by how your clothes fit.

Best Answer

I've been there and trust me, STOP IT before it goes for too long. I am fighting with it for two weeks now. It's wrong. Do some exercises, eat healthy food, but DON'T become bulimic. It destroys the body. Yeah, you will lose weight, but also you will ruin your eyes, your skin, your hair, you esophagus. Is it really worth the price? To be skinny and to look disgusting? Cuz believe me, I know a person that had a bad case of it. Her skin is yellow, she lost her hair. Her teeth are awful. Don't do something you'll regret. I know it might seem like an easy option, heck, I started the same way.. but it is better to eat and work out, you'll feel loaaads better.. don't go bulimic!

Best Answer

My husband says I am discustantly fat, and that is why he does not have sex with me, I am 175, 5'6 I just became disable so I put on weight, I am so sad and hurt, I started to do bulimic today, I cannot think of any other fast weight to lose weight! I am no scared so lose my teeth, I am verbaly and emotionly drained! I hear I can loose my weight in 3 months, will I lose my teeth that fast?

Best Answer

If your husband is talking to you like that, leave him. Seriously. Losing the weight will not stop that abuse, he'll just find something else to complain about. To answer your question, if you already take stupendous care of your teeth they'll be fine. The acid from your stomach is what wears them down, so if you rinse with mouthwash and brush your teeth afterwards, you should be good.
But seriously, it just isn't worth it. If your husband is pushing you into this, think about whether being married to him is the right thing.

Best Answer

wow like its a fad diet or something.... LEARN to eat right. LOVE YOUR BODY feed it only healthy foods. If Eat do to your emotions, Ask yourself why am I feeling this way and plan out another activity besides EATING. Call a friend. Work out, Pet your CAT.... and keep reaching out to others who understand and can help u.

Best Answer

i have just started becoming bulimic, and my question for you is how much weight will i look in a week?<br />
and i want to know if im doing it right :)

Best Answer

No, but with Anorexia Yes!

Best Answer

Better to eat a healthy diet and just cut back the calories. You can take up jogging and bicycling also that helps to. Mia will just destroy the body you are trying to create.

Best Answer