turtlesplash turtlesplash 41-45, M 10 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

I think men can :)

Best Answer

*slaps forehead*

Best Answer

*chuckles*

Best Answer

Yes. I love someone that I used to like. People change, their attitudes change. Just because I don't enjoy his company anymore, doesn't mean that I wish him ill feelings.

Best Answer

No, you would be saying " love" out of an insincere guilt trip and not really meaning it. You mean putting up with instead of love.

Best Answer

In many instances, through transformative periods especially, our loved ones turn into people we do not like. My sister, for instance, seemed to have absolutely no respect whatsoever for me. I didn't like it. I hated it. I loved her still. <br />
Often, love is about faith. Having faith that the person you love will realize they are being someone they don't ultimately want to be.<br />
I have had to distance myself from people I love because of their destructive behaviors. I will not stop loving them, but my love for them does not have to manifest in a way that requires me to be emotionally available to them.

Best Answer

Yes. I see a lot of examples where couples have very storny relationships but they stay together because there is something there that just keeps on holding them together dispite the friction that bubbles at the surface.

Best Answer

That happens sometimes yeah

Best Answer