smiley407a smiley407a 18-21 18 Answers Jul 30, 2009

Yes! In science they have proven that when people fall in love their bodies and brains release different chemicals that influence how you feel about a person. In all actuality love is a chemical reaction in your body so people really don’t choose who they fall in love with they just do. That’s why you have groups like “I loved some one who didn’t love me”, “I think I’m bisexual”, “I married a cheater” and son on. This is why you see people together and think that they don’t make a likely match. Has anyone really made a conscious decision with whom they fall in love with? No, they just fall in love.

Best Answer

I feel that there is no timeline for love. Because once you get to know a person feelings grow so if you think that you love that person let them know and see where you end up. Good luck!

Best Answer

Yes...it doesn't take long when you know.

Best Answer

Truly? I would say no. It takes longer than a month to really know someone properly. If you love someone before you could possibly know them properly, you're in love with who you think they are, not who they really are. Doesn't necessarily mean you won't still love them later on down the track of course...

Best Answer

Well I think I'm in love and its only been three almost four weeks and I really do love him and he told me first but we scared cuz we keep waitin for the other to take the next step so we said we are going to slow it down a bit so no one will get hurt do u think that's a good thing and what does slow it down mean?

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely! I feel that love is the only way we actually connect with others. Love expresses itself in many ways, including romance and erotic love as well as friendship. I think that love is the recognition that we really are all connected on the deeper (perhaps spiritual?) level

Best Answer

Yes I knew I was in Love after one month.

Best Answer

no.. only because in one month.. u really don't know the person.. so u can't love them if u don't know who they are.. wehn u love someone u fall in love with who they are no what they appear to be.. so make sure u know that person.. the real them.. n not the person they pretend to be to get u to like them.. so u might be in lust.. not love just yet..

Best Answer

Yes I think its possible at first sight so ya(doesn't mean it will last). I knew my boyfriend about 4 months before we started dating. Once we were getting to know each other more it was fast like a few weeks when we knew. And yes we both believe we are soul mates. So maybe that goes with it.

Best Answer

we can love someone at the first sight...

I thing a month will be sufficient

Best Answer

At your age, it's more likely to be lust, and fantasy....not true love.

Best Answer

There is no time limit on love, However lust and love can often be confused!!

Best Answer

In my opinion NO CAN DO ... there is so much more Love than 1 month of lust and fun times....

Best Answer