someone may love the online person but hate the offline person.

Best Answer

People can create a false persona online and offline. The only difference is that you can't lie about your appearance offline.

Best Answer

Yes. There's nothing impossible when it comes to love.

Best Answer

Sometimes chatting to someone online lets you create a persona for that person which you can easily turn into fantasy. Meeting that person for real can sometimes become a disappointment when they dont live up to the fantasy you've created.

Best Answer

i cant ,coz to me ,the real person is v.important.i dont believe in falling in love with somebody i havent seen.How do u know that the person is indeed the man you have been chatting with?!he might put a fake pic,may act absolutely chivalrous and sweet on the net .he may be totally opposite in person.For all that you know,he may even be a psychopath or a jerk .I think its dangerous to get close to somebody you meet on the net.My cousin fell in love with a girl on the net,to realise later that she never existed!Another dumb looking girl was using the pic of an unpopular srilankan actress,!N with a fake name and was talking to him for over a year on the phone.she would never meet hm.Ultimately he found out he was taken for a ride!

Best Answer

You can talk yourself into believing anything, whether it is prudent s another matter

Best Answer