The only communication we had was through instant messages. We exchanged hundreds, if not thousands, of messages over the course of two months. Many were extremely personal. Was it love, a crush, simple obsession?
Sbgf225 Sbgf225 31-35, M 18 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Romance & True Love

well I did. and some of my friends did too, 2 of them even got married ,so I guess everybody could love someone that hes never met before

Best Answer

I could love somebody without meeting them... but I can't say whether you were in love, how could I be one to ever determine that?

Best Answer

Oh. I think I understand how I (think I) feel. Just curious how others would view ir

Best Answer

danger, Will Robinson !!!!!

Best Answer

I believe sometimes people can get to know each other much better when physical contact does not factor in. That would at least keep them from confusing live and lust, which is humans are notorious for doing

Best Answer

it would seem there is a certain comfort in knowing someone mentally before knowing them physically.....

Best Answer

Yes you can.......emotionally attached. then go forward.....

Best Answer

You develop expectations in your mind of what the (potential) relationship would be like. So of course you will start to begin to experience feelings when you find that special someone online and develop a bond through text messages, IM's and phone calls.<br />
But you should be very careful that if you ever meet this person in real life to keep in mind that you have already created a life with them inside your head, full ideas and high expectations. When reality sets in it could be quite hard to know that you ultimately fell in love with the idea of being in love.<br />
There's no rush to find love, so be cautious out there. The world is full of people who build themselves to make you believe they are something that they really are not in order to cure their loneliness or even worse, to use another person for any means possible.

Best Answer

yeah you can but i would not advise it

Best Answer

I think so. I've been in that situation and I can't help myself but to accept the fact that I had fallen for that person.

Best Answer

I think you can or starting to think you can. I have a mutual attraction with an ep member & we feel the same about each other. I'm not sure if its love yet but our feelings for one another r the same & very strong even know we havent met. Yet.

Best Answer

I think that depends on the individual . Some people are more guarded with their feelings while others wear their heart on their sleeve . If you feel it was love then it was, you would know though I'm assuming? Personally I don't think I could, I'd have to meet a guy and interact with him in person .

Best Answer

sure why not?.......the true test will be when yur together though

Best Answer

Doubtful. Meet her (guessing its a her) and see what happens. You may fall in love.

Best Answer

I think maybe. You talk,get to know their personalities, can view their bodies( for rhe shallow amongst us!) <br />
I think I could love someone.

Best Answer