MrJungleMonkey MrJungleMonkey 31-35, M 14 Answers Apr 10, 2011

I went to a funeral today for my friends baby. She went into labor, got to the hospital, was given an ultrasound where it was discovered that the umbilical cord was wrapped three times around the baby's neck. A heartbeat was found, then lost. The attending medical people screwed around trying to hear a heartbeat instead of preparing her for surgery. By the time the Doctor got there, it was too late.

Best Answer

no, I can't.. I won't do it you are cool.

Best Answer

lame

Best Answer

By laughing-I would at least try, but intentionally to depress you-no.

Best Answer

lame

Best Answer

Just out of curiousity I looked up Music From the Heart on Netflix. I saw it years ago. It was good, but I don't think it would make you cry, it didn't me. What makes me cry is that poor deluded, crazy woman who strapped her toddler boys in the car and let it go into the river. I'm pretty sure she was mentally ill, but probably is now and I don't see how she can live. I have no idea what would make you cry, do you want to?

Best Answer

Watch the film, 'Music from the Heart' directed by Wes Craven. It'll move you to tears its so inspirational.

Best Answer

peel an onion <br />
and then peel you!

Best Answer

if this doesn't do it then i don't know what to tell you...<br />
http://clarionadvisory.com/?p=6874

Best Answer

.......................

Best Answer

If I knew you well I'd answer with a definite yes. Since I know nothing about you the answer is maybe,

Best Answer

read my story, then pick out why i am a piece of s hit, study it, then make me cry so bad i snort an 8 ball of comet

Best Answer

... people how remark poorly on the way i look...I don't cry right there i pretend to brush it off but it still sucks especially when you've have ANA (lame i know)

Best Answer

ULTRA LAME DO NOT TALK TO ME EVARRRRRR!!!!

Best Answer

The only way I'd try is tears of joy remembering an old song or truly inspirational image.

Best Answer

lame

Best Answer