I know I have asked this question before, but I have some details I need to add. 1. I heard that you can get something called a Brazilian blowout, what is this? - Is this permanent? - Does this damage your hair? - Is this effective? 2. Are there any products you can use that make your hair straight, without fail? - Can you use them everyday? - Do they damage your hair? - Do they make your hair straight for sure? 3. If not, what are some other things you can do to make your hair straight? - Preferably without heat?
glee12 glee12 18-21 7 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

No, believe me, I know. The reason hair is curly, is a genetic attribute that causes one half of each strand of hair, to grow slightly faster than the other half. There's no permanently changing it, although sometimes it gets straighter with age.

Best Answer

There is NO permanent method. Your hair GROWS, and the new growth will continue to have the texture your unchangeable DNA has determined it will have. As for the Brazillian Blowout, if your hair is fragile, as curly, wavy or kinky hair tends to be, it may damage it severely. It has formaldahyde; people have ended up bald. http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/news/20110907/fda-brazilian-blowout-hair-straightener-is-dangerous

Best Answer

wuts rong wit it being gay

Best Answer

wtf?

Best Answer

It needs Jesus.

Best Answer