1st, The vast majority, even celebrities don't have a clue about real principles. Thus there are very few songs with deep meaning and MUCH less today than the past. however, there were/are a small few who had/have the capacity to write such songs.<br />
1) Jonn Denver: "The Eagle and the Hawk" most who have heard it couldn't tell you what it means...<br />
2) Sons of the Pioneers: "Cool Water: likewise as above<br />
3) Bob Dylan: (though he sung several different genres) "Blowin in the Wind"<br />
4) Ed Ames: (one of my favorites, though he also wasn't typically a country singer you should check this one out) "Who Will Answer"<br />
5) Marty Robbins: some of his ballads had a powerful message, i.e. "Mr. Shorty", "The Masters Call" and "Ghost Riders in the Sky"...<br />
There are several others also but that will do for now.
yes the answer are as follows,i believe in you,desperately,it must be love by Don william,country road by john Taylor
I Love My Dog And My Truck<br />
I Cheat On My Woman Because I Know She'll Take Me Back
Katrina Long....."Saying Goodbye"...<br />
Garth Brooks...."The Dance"....<br />
Gary Allen...."The One"...
A boy named Sue, If I told you that you had a beautiful body...would you hold it against me?, take this job and shove it!
don't they all talk about loosing their women, their dog, house, fired from their jobs & being stopped by police.
True Blue<br />
On A Bad Day<br />
Pub With No Beer
16 tons, Coward of the County, The boy Named Sue