nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 15 Answers Apr 15, 2012

A travel writer. Bascially a person who writes travel pieces for magazines. Often the places will give them a good deal and gifts because they're looking for a good review. I went to a seminar on that topic. It's not my style of writing, but the guest apparently travels a lot and gets treated well while there.

Best Answer

Interesting...

Best Answer

I'm a geologist and I have traveled the world. I have been to some really out there places to do research. Sometimes it is cool, sometimes it is not. My wife is a doctor and she travels to other countries when she speaks at different conferences. One of my sisters-in-law is a journalist and she travels interviewing people and working on stories. She does a lot of photography work. My best buddy travels a lot as a consultant for governmental affairs.

You could work on a cruise ship. It travels around and you could take pictures of the passengers. They always have those available for the customer's aboard the ship to buy.

Best Answer

Geologist yeah! I like getting stoned!
( a bad joke sorry ^^ ) I think my best chance would be into photography or journalism ;)

Best Answer

Bus driver

Best Answer

Eww..lol

Best Answer

A Translator, that's what I want to do=D

Best Answer

Merchant Marine, offshore drilling rig and pipeline service, over-the road truck driver, and international courier.

Best Answer

Lots of different types of business people whose work is international or covers whole regions travel a lot too.

Best Answer

Long haul trucker

Best Answer

journalist, photographer, zoologist, airline stewartess - some business people, investigators, etc

Best Answer

Photographer always seemed like a pleasant choice but I'm not too sure how it works getting into the job... I'll have to do some researches :)

Best Answer

join the navy if the army's not for you... or you can try the merchant marines.

Best Answer

A pilot ,a lot of businesses send employees overseas for meatings. They can send you to europe for a meeting then send you back immediately. All sports , The president

Best Answer

Merchant marine, basically it is the sailors on cargo ships and oil tankers etc.

Best Answer

I like ships :D

Best Answer

Then that is the perfect job for you. They make a lot of money and go all over the world.

Best Answer

Pilot..

Flight attendant.

Geologist.

Archaeologist.

Ambassador.

Minister.

Spy.

Best Answer

Ok I'm willing to go to school but that is too much school x)

Best Answer

Great jobs mean lots of education. They are well worth it.

Best Answer

pilot, civilian naval worker, business maybe

Best Answer

Hmm...

Best Answer