MIdOGcX MIdOGcX 18-21, M 45 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Cauliflower. I hate hate hate the texture, taste and smell of it.<br />
We had an sexual health nurse come and talk to our group while I was volunteering and she handed around a big bunch of cauliflower and had us lick it and touch it and then told us that was exactly what genital warts looked like/felt like. I haven't been able to stomach them since.

Best Answer

OMG I don't blame you.

Best Answer

I saw an episode of Bizarre Foods and he ate some kind of maggot cheese that would probably do it for me. Just the thought of eating it makes my stomach churn.

Best Answer

that stuff is illegal because it can kill you.

Best Answer

syrup of ipecac, will without a doubt make anyone toss there cookies

Best Answer

Any kind of Non veg

Best Answer

Meat and I feel ill when I see others eating it or buying it .

Best Answer

Green PEAS. I Once was forced to eat a bowl of it in kindergarten because my teacher always saw me never eating my peas and once I ate like 3 spoonfuls I vomited on my lunch tray. <br />
I know for sure if I do that again by force I will most likely vomit on my plate.

Best Answer

Yes she was quite the " My way or the highway " type of teacher. But she got was she deserved cause when she carried me fast to the bathroom I pretty much gagged at the scent of my vomit and vomited even more, And there then went the potato and chicken that I ate before the Peas. Lmao.

Best Answer

Ipecac Syrup ;-)

Best Answer

The only thing that I KNOW will make me throw up is syrup of Ipecac. <br />
That stuff works.

Best Answer

mushrooms or anything slimey lol

Best Answer

mountain oysters - sheep balls

Best Answer

it's very benificial in bed :)

Best Answer

Yogurt<br />
Jello<br />
Cow liver<br />
Beets

Best Answer

Boiled peanuts

Best Answer

Canned spinach. I was force to eat it when I was younger and didn't stay down for long.

Best Answer

Oatmeal!

Best Answer

Liver, or raw oysters. Can't do 'em.

Best Answer

braunschweiger.... my grandma was German and used to eat this when I was a kid....look it up if you don't know what it is... nasty stuff!

Best Answer

Ham

Best Answer

pig intestines aka chittlin's.

Best Answer

Pulvermos.. it's supposed to be like mashed potatoes but it's made from mixing a powder and water together

Best Answer

Sour cream.

Best Answer

I refuse to eat it because it smells awful and I don't understand why anyone would want to eat cream that's gone bad. You don't see expired milk being sold as a dressing do you?

Best Answer

Tomatoes and anything pickled

Best Answer