CuddlySpikes CuddlySpikes 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Addiction

You could overdose on marijuana but you'd probably pass out before there was a lethal dose of it flowing into your system. Animal testing with the drug has been done where they have overdosed, but in humans you would need a much larger amount and you'll probably never see it happen.

Best Answer

The animal test most reference was a test in which monkeys had a mask placed over their mouths at which time 6 joints worth of marijuana was pumped into them without oxygen. It was the oxygen deprivation that killed them not an overdose.

Best Answer

from what I heard, you might on munchies if ya don't fall asleep first

Best Answer

no but you can OCD on it

Best Answer

New book is out on the subject called "Smoke Signals" lots of real info. on the stuff.

Best Answer

NOpe..

and, believe me, i have tried, haha.

Best Answer

no proven findings

Best Answer

after many yrs of extensive research .. bahahahahah :)

Best Answer

Nope, but the insecticide they use to keep it green and fresh might give you a little central nervous system failure

Best Answer

That's like trying to OD on caffeine by drinking Folger's.

Best Answer

Hasn't happened yet

Best Answer

how would you know you went dry a month ago.

Best Answer

You can overdose on anything, even things like vitamins. I don't think the OD would be hospital worthy, more like a huge stomach pain that'll go away after awhile.

Best Answer

I dunno. . . I don't think so.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer