Post
Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 6 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Self Improvement

Your Response

Cancel
Best Answer

That is a false dichotomy, it is possible to overdose on something that is water soluble.

Best Answer

Yes, but for example purposes on this topic... Vitamin C is water soluble... if you take to much you will get the trots and that is about as overdosed as you'll get... unless you are a complete ninny and keep on taking the stuff in mass quantities...

Best Answer

You can definitely overdose on some types of vitamin B - Like niacin & folic acid. They DON'T **** out, and it can get nasty.

Best Answer

yes you can and it's a serious illness<br />
i went through it so beware!!

Best Answer

Related Questions