wayswin wayswin 46-50, M 10 Answers May 25, 2012

people git paid?!.....damn?! ep owes me big time!

Best Answer

No, but I'm certainly willing. How are they paid? With coin or actually cash? I have earned a large number of coinage on EP. Is that what you mean?

What prompts your question? Have you seen something suspicious? Or do you think that nobody could have some of these questions, stories or experiences? Plus, how would that benefit EP?

UPDATE: Since this question was asked, I have noticed response to SOME questions leads you to an ad screen or pop-up elsewhere. THAT is annoying as hell.

Best Answer

What prompts my question? That not enough people are asking it.... Socratic method applied to loaded questions...
Think about it.

Best Answer

Can you be more clear? Just what type of question do you think is loaded? State an example please...

Best Answer

the thought never occurred to me. will you give us a few pointers?

Best Answer

Why would someone be paid to post?

With that question; I guess my answer is no, I cant pick them out.

Best Answer

As in a shill? Or just someone who is paid to post in a forum to increase search engine rankings? Honestly, I don't think that you will find either of those people here, although I could be wrong.

EP doesn't need to pay forum posters to increase search engine rankings so I doubt that you will find any of those here.

As for the paid shills, or disinfo agents, you may find a few of those here but they generally hang around more conspiracy-type or political forums. Sites like Above Top Secret and God Like Productions are filled with them. I don't think that you will find many paid shills working on EP, but I am sure there would be a fe since conspiracies and political issues do come up every now and then.

Best Answer

I wondered about that, so I guess yes

Best Answer

Well I can tell you right now I am not one of them, nobody has paid me anything to post!!!

Best Answer