As I breathe, the polluted air burns my throat A glacial summer gale slowly seeps through my worn coat My hands tremble inside my rotting mittens The sky darkens On the street, i see two frail, dead kittens From the sky, the birds have fallen I feel a searing pain It must be the acidic rain The pain intensifies as the rain eats away at my skin I feel my poisoned blood slowly drip down my face and off my chin I curl into a ball on the ice-cold cement I wish I lived in the beautiful past, not this depressing present I will never have children or a w!fe I guess my life was balancing on the blade of a knife Before I fall into a sleep I know I will never wake up from, I cry And I scream to the sky I hear birdsong all around me, I am in a warm, green forest, and on my hand, is a lark Then everything goes dark It is like in the future.... And the world is ending... I need help to name this poem! Please?
LittIeWingsOfRo LittIeWingsOfRo 13-15, F 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Poetry

Just pick your favorite line from it

Best Answer

A Midsummer Night's Death

Best Answer

Inevitable Thee

Best Answer

Rainbows and Butterflys

Best Answer

xD lol

Best Answer

Fallen, Broken Universe, Ends of Time, Melting Acid, Blind Death, Dark Days, World End, Then Everything Goes Dark, The End, My Searing Pain, My Painful Diary, Last Days, Before It All Ends ....

Best Answer

Only you can come up with that.. The title of your poem is A very important thing.. Think about what inspired you to write the poem and the first vision you imagined... Like " the end of it all" or " then it was all finished" " last breath", " darkened skies", " lost souls" or " haunted goodbyes"

Best Answer

Last Day Of the Earth

Best Answer

If someone else writes the name then you didn't write it. You know what it's supposed to be about I assume. That's the name.

Best Answer

i am just asking this quiestion to get ideas for a name, i wont actually use a name someone puts for an answere here,

Best Answer

War and Peace.

Best Answer

That was quite the reading I must say

Best Answer

Darkness

Best Answer