Please don't ask...I'm suffering dearly. Just your kind words will make such a difference...You know me... Yup, just got out of the hospital, again..And I have to go back..probably a LOT more times...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 26 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in EP

Aww Im sorry your having problems!!! *huge hugz*

Best Answer

You keep your chin up sweetheart....theres always light at the end of the tunnel. xx

Best Answer

I dont know you well Princess,but have noticed your contributions to EP and appreciated them,as have many others.There are many of us who are wishing you the very best at this trying and terrible time in your life,and if ever I can help in any way,please ask. :)

Best Answer

Say no more, I'll be sending you Positive Vibes, be expecting them, My Friend. :)

Best Answer

Wishing you all the best..

Best Answer

Scoops you up and holds you close... and I smile as I say you are not alone

Best Answer

In every life, we have some trouble<br />
When you worry, you make it double<br />
Don't worry<br />
Be happy

Best Answer

Princess God Bless you. May you feel God's Grace. I pray what ever is troubling you should pace

Best Answer

Actually I don't know you, but that matters not. I'm sorry for your pain and pray you get through it unscathed.

Best Answer

Things can always be worse! They really can. Have a nice day!

Best Answer

Yes, life can be difficult, but you've lived long enough to know that things turn around again. A better day is ahead of you! Keep putting one foot in front of the other until you are able to run free again.

Best Answer

You are strong Princess. Hugs

Best Answer

You can do it! I know it's hard at times but if you keep ya head up and focus on better times, a goal, or just think positive "I can do this!!"...it does make a difference! I really hope you get better soon and feel better even sooner!

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you are having a tough time. As you know, this too shall pass. My prayers are with you.

Best Answer

:( I hope you are ok. Praying for you to pull through

Best Answer

Although kind words and sympathy work better when people get familiarized with your situation<br />
but nevertheless, hope the darkness will pass soon and you'll see a bright light at the end of the tunnel<br />
Wish you all the best

Best Answer