I watched as the fire dept and the coroner removed my best friends body after he laid in the heat for 3 weeks. He smelled like bad cheese ( 3 cheese hamburger helper kind of but worse ) and was bloated. Well when they were moving him he bursted and was oozing. They tried to pick him up but he was falling apart piece by piece....... Anyway after I got home I smelled like that..

Best Answer

yikes

Best Answer

yeah..

Best Answer

On our 3rd day after our return from the beach camping trip I found 3 ob<x>jects in my gardening bucket that were comprised of seaweed...I don't know whether my dog threw it up or pooped it out...but because it was seaweed I used it to fertilize my roses.

Best Answer

quick thinking on your part!!

Best Answer

*snaps fingers, all females now have full on herpes* see what you made me do? now I have to check out....

Best Answer

lol i have dated girls with herpes before...as long as they stick to their meds all is okay.,it's not their fault some arsehole did that to them

Best Answer

Whoa live on the edge man...Never done that...

Best Answer

The meds doesn't keep a person from spreading herpes. It only helps with the blisters..

Best Answer

partially true: Herpes is most contagious just before blisters form, when the skin over the infected area may be itchy or tingly (often called the “prodromal period”), and when active sores or healing lesions are present.. The virus is contagious until the skin is normal again, usually when the blisters or sores heal and the scabs fall off.
Herpes is potentially contagious when no symptoms are present. That is, a person who has genital herpes may potentially always be shedding active virus.

Best Answer

mucus plugs

Best Answer

yeeeeesh, yeah that is up there on the gross facter lol

Best Answer