This is the greatest Lawyer Trick in the Book. No one can Prove a Negative! And, no one can Prove a Myth!, but, only Lawyers can Prove a Fact, as long as that Fact has been Legally Enforced, by a Scientific Logic. Now, find someone to make the truth of it all? Who knows the Truth?<br />
We only assume that someone greater than ourselves, knows the Truth. But, herein lies the dilemma of the Lawyer, as the Truth is not always found by Scientists, due to Corruption.<br />
Therefore, we are left to our own beliefs to Trust in what we perceive as our own Truth, which, of course, can't be proven.<br />
What about Logic? The medicines we take, the foods we eat, the Chemicals we drink in our Water, have mostly destroyed the ability to boast of any Logic, or Wisdom. <br />
But, there are those among us, who are not easily convinced of things which do not exist..<br />
Convince me, and I shall believe. Don't just tell me of the words of a Myth, Prove to me, the source of the Myth, and you shall be educated.

Best Answer

You've said so very little using so many words....

Best Answer

I have cramps...

Best Answer

if god is god, then he is. proof is irrelevant.

Best Answer

doesn't answer question

Best Answer

at least we can agree that he's an idiot.

Best Answer

If I may, the point of trying to prove god doesn't exist when you say he is bayond space and time is pointless. We try to take down organized religion first. I bet you I can explain anything with science that you think god did. By the way, You're making the claim, so you have to prove it exists, innocent until proven guilty.

Best Answer

Given all of the truely horrible things I have seen happen to people I have two conclusions<br />
1 there is no deity<br />
2 there is one and it is malicious, cruel and down right nasty.<br />
To give you a few examples, thee lovely families who desperately wanted and cared for their children had stillborn children at 25, 36 and 39 weeks gestation<br />
The wonderful and generous people I have watched die slow and horrible deaths with cancer through no fault of their own<br />
The fact that murderous and heartless people continue to exist while these people suffered horribly one friends took 5 years to get over the loss of her baby she wondered what she had done wrong and blamed herself.<br />
The millions of children born to women who abuse drugs, alcohol and their children during prenancy and after birth who have chld after child.<br />
The children who suffer as a result of having the aforementioned parent.<br />
i am sorry the bad so outweighs the good. I am left with my first two conclusions

Best Answer

I know God exist. I have had many gifts proving that he does. No one but God could have blessed me with those gifts.

Best Answer

I can't disprove that unicorns, smurfs or fairies exist either. <br />
But that is neither here nor there, God is about faith and it really does not matter if you can prove or disprove the existence of God, as long as someone believes in her, God will always exist. In the end for those of you who are religious, this is all that should matter.

Best Answer

That's sexist, if god exists, it an "it"

Best Answer

Fossilized remains on Mars. Proof that life developed independantly from earth. God could have told us we would find existence of his work on other worlds. Why is there no mention of this? Because the bible was written by Men. Fun fact when nitrogen and oxygen (if I recall rightly) are blasted with sunlight organic matter is created. No god needed.<br />
God created Adam then pulled eve out of him. Highly implausible creation story. Evolution may not tell us the whole story through fossils but there is a large amount of evidence. Enough to be certain that it is true. Elephants grieve, apes are now creating spears, and viruses and bugs are evolving to defeat our pesticides and vaccines. Evolution is proven. There does not have to be a god.<br />
Now, Is there one? I doubt it, if s/he was real we would all have the same book, we would have similar customs and traditions, Anthropology would be an unknown science. Also if s/he was real I find it hard to believe that all of the evil going on in the world goes unpunished for a reason. Wouldn't seeing violent rapists, murderers, child molesters and chronic adulterers being struck by lightning regularly scare us into behaving? yes. Does it happen no.<br />
I am unsure that the being if it exists did anything except maybe knock into a true perpetual motion machine. I see no evidence for the existence of it. I can only think of negatives.

Best Answer

I have been able to WITNESS first hand healings within my own church. People with CANCER, people with tumors hear their heart...we prayed over them and at the next CT scan...the tumor was GONE!!! She is our pastor's wife. It happened. It's real. God heals and Im also living proof!!

Best Answer

but the oh some many other people who prayed and died, plus, the tumor might have just not been able to create a proper supply linr, or the deffective cells burnt out.

Best Answer

Well there is no SCIENTIFIC proof of God, because according to theists God doesn't apply to the laws of physics

Best Answer

If you can't prove ZEus doesn't exist, how can you say for certain YOURS is the real one?

Best Answer

I believe I have mentioned this before on EP.<br />
95 % of the worlds population, believe in a superior being in one form or another, which is translated into the name of God as we know it, from their language,<br />
The other 5%, non believers, if you want to call them that.<br />
I have experienced things, that guided me to believe in God.<br />
I would not like to live in a world, if the percentages above were reversed..<br />
You will find God, where you find Love. and that is good enough for me.

Best Answer

Yeah, but some specifically point out that tthe other one is wrong, plus, in 1000 A.D., 99% of the world belived the world was round, by the way you experiencing thigs might have been a contact high.

Best Answer

God doesn't have to exist for love to. Non-believers still experience love. So why would you not like living in a world where the percentages above were reversed? Because you'd no longer be in the majority? Non-believers don't mean the end of believing. Just like believers don't mean the end of disbelief. You shouldn't fear that other world because there'd still be a place for you in that 5%. I think what you truly fear is that your beliefs wouldn't be strong enough to withstand that world. What does that say about your beliefs. What does that say about those 5% of believers who - despite their minority - still hold steadfast to their beliefs?

Side note: What do mean by "non-believers, if you want to call them that"?

Best Answer

Firstly one would have to define what you actually mean by God. It can be argued that scientists have replaced an old concept of God with a new one, the laws of the universe.<br />
However assuming we have a sufficient intuitive notion of God. It is clear we can never prove he/she/its existence. In fact we can never prove anything physical. Scientists are very well aware of that. They simply look at the world subjectively and find a simple and yet powerful desc<x>ription to describe it. Whether you like it or not the idea that God created the world is not a very useful one in explaining the intricacies of life. Therefore it is considered unnecessary and is not part of the scientific view. You can understand that when you can give a perfectly reasonable explanation of why a particular clam has a certain shape to its shell due to evolution it does not stack up against "God liked it that way".<br />
However outside science the concept of God can be a useful one in providing meaning to our lives.<br />
I just see them as different views that we cannot prove. I am perfectly fine with using whatever view I feel like at the time. Anyway, if God did exist surely he would be so great that cannot we describe him, either as the laws of the universe or an omnipresent being. Furthermore, I would rather go to hell than be with a God that judges me so unjustly on what I believe when there can never be any proof.

Best Answer

I know for a fact God exists because my eyes are now open due to the trust I put in him. add in your head 1+2 did you hear the answer... I believe some people deny the almighty because they are so attached to this physical materialistic world and wouldn't give up they're daily rituals if the world depended on them... How is it some people know for a fact that God exists? Because he does and not everyone is ready to wake up to it yet, they are still having fun in lala land, little do they know God gives you what you want.

Best Answer

whuch one? there are so many to choose from, and so many more subsections

Best Answer

Your arguement:
Why do you think God exists?
Because I do.
Ok... great..

Best Answer

Hi Samerac<br />
yes I can prove God does not exist. If there was a God then why all the other Gods that people have invented? There must be endless thousands. Just in the English Language days of week there are Tiw, Woden, Thor, Freya and Saturn. Plus The Sun and The Moon which were both worshipped as Gods. Stands to reason there is no God and people just like worshipping things. Think about it!<br />
What do I win?<br />
:)

Best Answer

stupid, holy crap, italso says to stone unrully children.

Best Answer

While I'm not a believer either, believers could easily just say that those other concepts of God came from the presentation of God. Like a rumor being changed over time into a slightly different version.

Best Answer

It's not "avoiding the question" to say "I don't need to prove God exists". YOU are the one suggesting there's a God, and I'm not convinced. Until I'm convinced, my default position is not to believe there's a God. <br />
However, if I were trying to --persuade you-- that there definitely isn't a God, the burden of proof would be on me. But I'm not - go believe what you want, and allow me the same freedom.

Best Answer

Ask the question and pray for the answer.

Best Answer

George Carlin proved it by commanding God to strike him down where he stands...nuffin happened which is strange because god dislikes unbelievers so case and point right there<br />
EDIT: Well maybe in this case George Carlin is A believer....what would God do then?

Best Answer

disagree with your premise that God dislikes unbelievers - God has been sorely misrepresented by Christians....

Best Answer

Most civilizations and before, seem to believe in one god or groups of gods or something. It just seem to be our human nature to want something to explain it all for us. To have faith in, worship, or whatever and yet civilizations die out and another comes around with a new belief system...What happened to Zeus, or any of the thousand of others that man feared and reverered? Believe what you must but there is no real evidence that will prove or disprove for that matter until death has come and gone.

Best Answer

Can you prove God does exist? If you can't prove that, can you say for certain God does exist?

Best Answer