Thoughts start as intuitions and intuition is a movement of creative reasoning ba<x>sed in the heart. So if you connect at the level of heart you can become aware of emotional patterns that bring into being probabilities. Mind reading is not some supernatural thing super-imposed over reality it is the bouquet of natural self awareness. Couple this... connective prinicple, what do they call it? Oh yea, compassion. Couple compassion with the correct dialogue to evoke a kind of template of who they are and if you do it selflessly and lovingly enough then you can begin to read their being and even project probable outcomes for emotional situations about them. If you really REALLY love them deeply then you begin to sense their emotions as they unfold inside them RIGHT before the emotions or intuitions turn into thoughts. You then have a brief chance of reading their minds. But this is rare and usually only done with close relatives or love ones. Its the same idea behind "feeling" your love get into a car accident as it is happening and before they call you to tell you about it.

Best Answer

Yea its about having a faster processor speed than your target in the end, and your technique. heh

Best Answer

Wow that's very interesting.. I agree on the commpasion for sure..I need to come back to this after I've had some sleep.with a fresh mindim brain dead atm.

Best Answer

Yes it seems I can.I use to finish my father's sentences..I can sense things I can't explain..my body talks to me now I'm listening closer

Best Answer

in some cases yes

Best Answer

Lol. Don't be silly. Of course not....

Best Answer

hey i can

Best Answer

Wow. That's cool...

Best Answer

Would like to chat sometime.

Best Answer

You have traveled a long ways back in time to see this. I am impressed, how did one accomplish such feat?

You mentioned you would like to talk, what's on your mind?

Wait! Let me guess, "You're missing a certain someone, and you're not quite sure where you stand with them?"

Best Answer

siht daer uoy nac , ton nac i on

Best Answer

of course i can, i can even read something more complicated

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

Yes, the subconscious mind already makes the decision about 6 seconds before the conscious mind will even be aware of it.

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer