kittycat108 kittycat108 36-40, F 22 Answers Jan 11, 2012

No offence....But i think you may be falling for the idea of the person...becoming infatuated with them.<br />
Which is fine....but it is not Love.<br />
Love takes time, intimacy, honesty, and communication to grow.<br />
While technolagy can make communication and being honest easyer (due to a lower embarresment factor). It also makes them both harder......We can all say things for the sake of saying them or for effect.<br />
I am not saying it is impossiable....just highlighting the pitfalls.

Best Answer

i fall in love with a person ive never met the same way i fall in love with a character in a book. Well written books, emails, texts, whatever, will make my heart flutter. I will think about them and smile, completely smitten and uncontrollably in a better mood. That still can't give me a physical connection, though. Theres been many people that i have thought i may be in love with, but the first time we hugged, i felt nothing. its like a little "oh" lightbulb comes on and i realize as great as they are, their touch still does nothing for me. does that mean i am not in love with them? i think yes, because i dont love the whole of them. im in love with many peoples ideas, but ideas wont keep me warm at night.

Best Answer

still looking for an answer too !! it's happening to me too ! and i don't know where dafuq this is taking me !! head over heals !!!

Best Answer

I DID....<br />
:)

Best Answer

I've found it's very possible to become infatuated with the idea of someone. For me, at least, I wouldn't call it love and I'm not sure I'm really knowing the actual person until I can face them.

Best Answer

Yes, and it can lead to marriage and a child as it did with me. Do I recommend it? Oh hell no!

Best Answer

Can and have, and I don't even know her name yet... :) (Funny how it's all backwards: the things you learn first in a regular relationship -- name, what they look like -- are somehow too intimate to reveal early. Like knowing a wizard's true name gives you power over them, or something.)

Best Answer

Sure you can fall in love, but to stay in love you probably need to see them face-to-face to really get to know them.

Best Answer

I believe you can<br />
Didn't used too until I gave it more consideration. Teenagers and adults spend so much time on the phone, how couldn't it be possible.to developed feelings. LOVE? probably not very meaningful without intimacy.

Best Answer

YES, ACTUALL LOVE IS AN EMOTION ...WIN MY BODY I WILL LIKE IT , WIN MY MIND I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO....... TOUCH ISNT NEEDED

Best Answer

Absolutely if there honest and real why not.

Best Answer

Yep, that's the key, honesty.

Best Answer

i did. it was a disaster. but then i f*** up everything i do.

Best Answer

I couldn't.

Best Answer