I am working on that answer myself. I think, for me, I have to see true effort from that person that they truly regret hurting you. If I see that, I can forgive almost anything. But I have been told I am too forgiving a person...I like to think like is too short to live in the past and be angry. Regret can eat you alive. Revenge darkens the soul. Forgive, but don't forget. Don't be a fool but stay open. Life is just too short.

Best Answer

I can and did and I don't regret one single moment of it.

Best Answer

At first, I felt awfully betrayed. Eventually I came to grips with everything and forgave her.

Best Answer

YES. Even if they 'deeply ' hurt me.. to hold resentments just lowers your OWN mentality, and I believe people make mistakes. They do not intend always or want to, but to not forgive someone , I don't see it.

Best Answer

Yeah, i cant hold a grudge.

Best Answer

Some people can, but I've honestly never had to try so I don't know if I could.

Best Answer

I like to and try to.

Best Answer

That is good. I'd like to but I'm not sure If I could it...

Best Answer

Yes forgiveness is the key might take some time. But when you forgive someone you take back the power and control your own emotions instead of holding on to bitterness and animosity forgiving someone leaves you feeling free and able to move on with your life

Best Answer