You can join groups without writing stories, but if you write a story than you're automatically a member of that group.

Best Answer

Well, that I realise, yes, because I belong to something like 2K groups at this point (wouldn't if they weren't so redundant, I don't think but anyway) the bit about automatically becoming a member if you post a story to a group, I didn't realise that. Thanks for your answer:)

Best Answer

Now THAT makes sense. And I think that's what this spammer person did... came to a group that had enough people in it to assume it would be a good place to solicit, posted their story full of links to their own pages, and then unjoined my group. If that's the case, I'm not happy, but thanks for your answer too. I'd give you the best answer choice, but you put yours in a reply to another one, so I'll just have to thank you instead.

Best Answer

Woe, when did that start? Never used to be that way did it? Or maybe it was and I never noticed.

Best Answer

sounds like you have your answer

Best Answer

Well, no not really. I think the answers here though will be of help and thanks for giving yours:)

Best Answer

No, you can post anywhere unless you've blocked over-18 groups.

Best Answer

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for your answer here:)

Best Answer