i know of Hunch Back of Notre Dame, By victor Hugo And Camilla. Any others?
MiracleMoon MiracleMoon 16-17, F 13 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Books

The crime news section of the local newspaper?

Best Answer

Books.

Best Answer

I was going to say THE THORNBIRDS, but I see someone else already mentioned it. :(

Best Answer

XD oh lol

Best Answer

Priests are supposed to be chaste, they may fall in love but they will never be able to prove it.

Best Answer

I know. Its a book my friend.. A WORK OF FICTION?

Best Answer

The Thornbirds

Best Answer

not a book My Dad was studying to be a priest in the UK when he went to visit his friend who worked in a hospital and then he saw my mom and it changed everything =)

Best Answer

I once read a contemporary romance novel about a man who was a priest, but then something happened and he wasn't a priest anymore and then he fell in love with this girl and didn't tell her he used to be a priest, but unfortunately I don't remember the book's name. :( Sorry!

Best Answer

Yes, about those falling in love. Just google. xW

Best Answer

With 8 year old altar boys? Yea, it's called the newspaper...

Best Answer

No Damn it.
Romance between man and women. **** dude seriously. ._.

Best Answer

Lol! Sorry, can't resist getting in a dig at priests!

Best Answer

The Scarlet Letter, sort of I guess. It's the only thing to cross my mind. But It was really good.

Best Answer

Rasputin

Best Answer

Try some of Andrew Greeley's earlier novels.

Best Answer

The siren series by tiffany Reizs its a erotic series theres 5 in total its dark but not in a scary way but basically a 30yrs old priest falls in love with a 15years old girl but only starts a physical relationship with years later. Its not creepy instead its captivating I love it. Soran the most loveable character and Eleanor (Nora) the mischief enchanting heroine.<br />
In the beginning, there was him. <br />
Gutsy, green-eyed Eleanor never met a rule she didn't want to break. She's sick of her mother's zealotry and the confines of Catholic school, and declares she'll never go to church again. But her first glimpse of beautiful, magnetic Father Søren Stearns and his lust-worthy Italian motorcycle is an epiphany. Suddenly, daily Mass seems like a reward, and her punishment is the ache she feels when they're apart. He is intelligent and insightful and he seems to know her intimately at her very core. Eleanor is consumed—and even she knows that can't be right. <br />
But when one desperate mistake nearly costs Eleanor everything, it is Søren who steps in to save her. She vows to repay him with complete obedience…and a whole world opens before her as he reveals to her his deepest secrets.

Best Answer