MisanthropicMind MisanthropicMind 22-25, F 8 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Depression

20, Slight depression and not as bad as I was in the psychosis department, no more very disturbing hallucinations. How do I deal with is? By smoking my weed and relaxing. It solves almost every issue I had including taming my slight bipolar-ness. I am always happy and smiling, even willing to venture out into the world! Once I smoke its a 180degree turn in my personality. I'm not so cynical of the world or its people. I don't suggest you try it since your paranoia can get 10x worse. I deal with being a misanthrope by accepting that world view not to mention that cynical view is reinforced by the actions of most people.

Best Answer

No. I cannot. That's why I can't deal with it and hope you learn how to.

Best Answer

Best way is to shift your attention to outside and go save someone's life.<br />
This will be the turning point in your life.

Best Answer

I'd accept it, and then write down all my fears...no matter how many pages...and I'd start getting to know myself...I'd also seek to release fear and trauma from my body through shaking, crying, anger work...whatever it takes to release these feelings

Best Answer

Thank you I will try that exercise this evening.

Best Answer

and drink lots of good quality water

Best Answer

I deal with misanthropy by being kind.

Best Answer

Thank you. I volunteer every so often for various charities, I try to be kind to everyone, even strangers.

Best Answer

That's the way I deal with things, you know it feels good to help others. Paranoia is OK and you have probably got a massive IQ. Do what feels good for you. Do it your way.

Best Answer