Yes I can, but its not really about wishing you were dead but more like you are so hurt that you feel like you are dead so what can be worse than that, after that you continue being 'dead' and that's perceived as strength because you no longer feel the need to be dead and you just keep moving forward.

Best Answer

Yes, it really does it that much sometimes.

Best Answer

The only thing you can't recover from is DEAD

Best Answer

Some people can't handle pain. Some people can't take that negativity and turn it into motivation like others. I think this is why a lot of people commit suicide.

Best Answer

When you believe in something, but everyone around you tells you its wrong, is it? Should you let them desice what is best for you..?

Best Answer

Decide

Best Answer

No you shouldn't. If you strongly believe something isn't wrong and you believe it's right then no one can really make that much of an impact on your beliefs. Maybe you doubt it yourself?

Best Answer

No because ik what I am inside. But others say it is wrong and god hates me and people like me.

Best Answer

I'm guessing you are a homosexuall? They are wrong. God doesn't hate you, he hates the sin.

Best Answer

:( doesn't make me feel any better. Maybe that was your point..

Best Answer

Well you will have to accept yourself as you are then.

Best Answer

I have.. and if I can't be myself around others.. why be around at all?

Best Answer