Yes I can :-)

Best Answer

Unfortunately, just glad I had the sense to get away from him

Best Answer

Yes! I googled his name yesterday and discovered that he died in 2004 and is buried in Honolulu. His grown daughter is on FB and I can see HIM in HER face. The last time I saw him was forty years ago. We broke up when I was a senior in high school because his mother was afraid that we were too serious and he wouldn't continue with his education. We got back together three different times over the next two years until I married someone else and then I saw him once after I got married. Couldn't resist...a friend who lived on the same road kept telling me that he often asked her about me. Seeing him helped me put things in perspective and go on with the life I chose without him. It feels weird realizing that he is no longer on this earth anymore.

Best Answer

haven't had one

Best Answer

Yes like it was yesterday and it was actually 42 years ago, I remember all the details for ever.

Best Answer

Yes, fondly.

Best Answer

yes very clever girl pounced on me in her car.

Best Answer

Of course.<br />
Full name. Year. His age. Things he said. Place. Even what he had in his apartment. <br />
Goodness.....it was only twenty years ago.

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes, I can!!

Best Answer

Yes once you are 'with' a Woman for the first time you are hooked for life

Best Answer

lousy.

Best Answer

yes it was ma dog

Best Answer