superpagla007 superpagla007 18-21, M 14 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I can remember lots of funny things from my childhood. One funny thing was we used to have a dog that loved to eat balloons. Then when he would poop it would have the different bits of the balloons in it. My oldest brother used to charge the neighbor kids a nickel to look at the dogs rainbow poop.

Best Answer

Lots of stuff, my old man was a piece of s h i t I remember the moron trying to build a "shaker" to pull across old dumps and automatically screen the material so he could then check it for valuable coins etc. He had a small motor on this thing that was supposed to go on a bicycle. He would pull on an old piece of rope to try and start the motor , he wouldn't work so he had no money and ended up with a s h i t y contraption that cut his hand pretty good when he was trying to start it. He danced around and cursed then started in on a lecture about how the machine had wronged him somehow. <br />
"Would have had it runnin by now! Had it all finished and started, everthin , hadn't been fur that ******* i n bolt on there!!" <br />
He had no teeth (wouldn't wear his dentures either) and couldn't say the letter f except with by putting his lips together instead of the upper incisors on the bottom lip like a normal person so it had a lazy slovenly sound making him sound even stupider. We laugh about that and other similar incidents to this day.

Best Answer

I remember when my cousin accidentally pooped on the floor while running around. Her mom was going to give her a bath so, she was naked and kept on running around the house so, my auntie has to run after her. I was laughing my butt off while they go cirlces around their house. My cousin and I were around 3 or 4 years old that time. Ahh.. Cherished childhood memories are so sweet.

Best Answer

When I was 4 or 5, I decided to cut my own hair. Mother was at a meeting and Father was not watching me very well, so. . . I got sissors and started cutting my hair. After each cut, I would throw it in the toilet. Eventually it backed up the plumbing; my head looked like like a blind barber got a hold of me; and I had to go to school looking the way I did. Very traumatic. Boy, my father never heard the end of it. True Story!!!

Best Answer

i must say it was a brave attempt to cut hair ownself

Best Answer

Once I pooped and it was like 2 feet long. I was like omg dude, come look at this!!

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

yes lots, it is great to have lots of happy memories

Best Answer

This one time...A tall hairy man with thick fr<x>amed glasses and a trench coat drove up in his windowless van. He ask me if I wanted some candy. wait that wasn't funny...things got dark and I forgot what happened next..:(

Best Answer

I remember trying to go to sleep in the floor with my brother and sister, and my mom's ******* boyfriend kicking us to keep us awake because "We never let my mother sleep, so we shouldn't be aloud to go to sleep."

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer