thewriterwithnobook thewriterwithnobook 31-35, M 19 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. Why?

Best Answer

A few. 4 would be my mother exploding on me and hitting me in the face and tasting my own blood afterward. 5 would be my dad taking me for a ride in the new car he'd drive for the next eight years. I also remember my parents splitting when I was five, but dad says I was six. I remember Kindergarten, but not much.

Best Answer

Oh yes I do. Some were significant and others not.....like splitting my head open first day of school at age 4 and others from earlier times too

Best Answer

yeah, i lived in Costa Rica and moved to San Fransisco

Best Answer

My uncle having a brain annyurissum and him almost dying

Best Answer

I remember a great deal about kindergarten

Best Answer

I can't... remember much when I was 4 or 5.... no major moments.... yet the one memory I do have... when I was two... has impacted my life.... in terribly negative ways...

Best Answer

yes, we moved when I was around that age so all my memories of certain places, would have had to been before then

Best Answer

Oh god, yes. And it's so embarrassing that I cannot bring myself to type about it even here. But I very clearly remember the pivotal incident...

Best Answer

I have memories from about 3 and onwards. I remember at 4, deciding that I wanted to live with my dad instead of my mum. That was a BIG thing for both me and my father :')

Best Answer

Nope no real memories until I was 8-10 I think.

Best Answer

I remember being very sick when I was 3 or 4. I had to be strapped down in an oxygen tent and my parents werent allowed to stay with me. I also remember when my youngest sister was born. I had just turned 5 and had no concept that my mom was pregnant. We (my elder sister and I) went to visit an Aunt and came home to a new baby.

Best Answer

Yes I can remember when I was three. And no you don't want to know what it was.

Best Answer

I remember something when I was a kid, problem is, at that age, we don't keep track of how old we are. Age probably means nothing to a kid.

Best Answer

I remember a bit of my first day of school

Best Answer

I remember watching a friend fall of the roof of our apartment complex and bash his head open, when I was 3. My first memory too.

Best Answer