kathrynis kathrynis 18-21, F 269 Answers Jan 2, 2012

I can't believe people are openly admitting it , it's personal between me and the 150 guys I've slept with :D

Best Answer

Why does poor Barbie have a black eye ?!

Best Answer

you told me you'd only slept with 149 ! you lied to me ! I can't believe this ! :-P

Best Answer

Let's see...there was Professor Plum in the Study, Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory, and ( blushing) Miss Peacock on the kitchen table<br />
Just a few of my best memories

Best Answer

Now that's funny

Best Answer

Very Good janet60008 ;O)

Best Answer

Dear god, was it the candlestick or the steel pipe?

Best Answer

not even close :(

Best Answer

none! :D im only 13

Best Answer

Go to bed !

Best Answer

One. My wife.

Best Answer

Not many and I'm proud.

Best Answer

I am :)

Best Answer

only one-my husband

Best Answer

ONE and thats my wife. i had few close calls when i was young but i controlled my self and waited for the one and only.

Best Answer

Yes, one person who is my husband now.

Best Answer

about 10, but ive realized i dont like guys, so im gonna work on my girl list now

Best Answer

omg LOL

Best Answer

i would guess between 150 to 200 mostly black men and maybe 35 to 50 women yes i know i'm a **** but i love to ****

Best Answer

I remember their first and last names too

Best Answer

Impressive .

Best Answer

Yes...all five of them.

Best Answer

less impressive, suddenly... :-P

Best Answer

Fine...**** you too

Best Answer

I was wondering the same thing today. I stopped in a gas station and a girl I slept with in high school was working there I had forgot all about screwing her but remembered the first time she was a virgin and one time she was having her period, cant remember how many more times. I wouldn't even have thought about it but she said how she was just thinking about us back in school (with her dirty little smile). I wonder how many more I forgot about!

Best Answer

ever thought about if any of then you did , got pergant &amp; had a kid &amp; then maybe gave it up ??

Best Answer

Yes - none!

Best Answer

So many I have no idea several ********* one ******** consisted of 63 guys in two days. And still have my husbands friends and several boyfriends doing me.

Best Answer

No I cannot remember nor do I want or care to. I have had an uncountable large number of male lovers inside me. I loved everyone who has slept with me for the past 32 years. Yes, I started early big deal and so what? I was and still am a well bred woman as were my mother and grandmother before me. We all have large families within my circle of aunts, uncles, cousins, children and now with my grand children starting to breed as well.

Best Answer

yep, & their full names too. i regret most of them though...<br />
if you can't remember, it's too many!

Best Answer

sad but true :(

Best Answer

if you count college parties, no I can't. eleminate them and I can

Best Answer

No I can't, I wouldn't even want to try count, god I was a teenager in the 90s i dont think anyone who was a teenager then can remember how many people they've slept with!!!

Best Answer

LOL Apparently, being a teenager in the eighties was as fun as in the nineties...maybe more. :P

Best Answer

probably can you?

Best Answer

Yes 25

Best Answer

what about the night before lol

Best Answer

hah. still 25.

Best Answer

thats not to bad of a #:)

Best Answer

you should start a poll. <br />
My number is 67

Best Answer