NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 24 Answers Apr 6, 2011

which one?

Best Answer

When i was doing meth a lot. I came home after being awake for 7 days in methamphetmine induced psychosis, i put my hands down on the counter and just started crying like crazy..."how the hell did i get here, wtf?".....

Best Answer

Yes of course...it was the day I save a friend life............it was a ok day but I never knew I was going be saving a friend life, By ringing 999 and hold her as..... She fill to the floor and I did think I was going lose her as she was going in and out....she was having fitts as well....

Best Answer

When my 8 yo son and 5 yo daughter called me and told me that they didn't want me for their daddy and wanted to be adopted by my ex's then 2nd husband. Now up to 5 I believe.

Best Answer

Baby, children at that age, repeat what they hear! They do NOT have a Clue what is best for them! What the children said was your EX-Wife Words!

Best Answer

Easily. It was two days ago.

I suffer from depression and have been under criminal charges, fired and going through an ugly divorce. The only thing keeping me going was my girlfriend and she left me.

Best Answer

whoah dude that sucks man.....

Best Answer

Well life is like that.
On the positive side, I was found not guilty, but the damage is done anyway. Lost my job of 20 years, my girlfriend, a ton of money for my defense and lived through a lot of hell.
Innocent until proven guilty my butt.

Best Answer

I can't help but wonder if I'm not going through it right now.

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Had-A-Near-Death-Experience/23870

If this link doesn't work it's the very first story I wrote.

Best Answer

I'm gonna check it out.

edit: Nice story, thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

Vividly, which I am grateful for because I won't go back.

Best Answer

My lowest moment in my life as a citizen was, of course, like most Americans my age, the presidential assassination in the late fall of 1963.

As an individual, I would have to pick one of the many disappointing or miserable or humiliating days I had as a student teacher.

Best Answer

yep. worse than all the deaths i've dealt with...

i had a fist in my face as i stood in front of my young son....the blow never came but the pain of the situation hurt worse than the fist could possibly have.

Best Answer

Yes--but it woke me up to realize something. That's when I decided to dig myself out of the "grave" I was going to be put in.

Best Answer

Sure. It was when visiting the coalmine of Beringen in Belgium. Almost 2 miles (3km) below sea level. Never been lower in my life.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

reliving it at the moment

Best Answer

awesome

Best Answer

haha, simply overcoming it right meow, as i type.

Best Answer

:3

Best Answer

I sure can... when I was still an active alcoholic and wondered if I was going to lose my wife....

Best Answer

ughhhhh u had to remind me :l

Best Answer

yep :)

Best Answer

Yes of course!! I failed in one of my exams

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, it plays over n over again in my head. Wish I knew how to get over it.

Best Answer

Is when at one time I lived in limbo and did not enjoy my daily actitivies and had no goal whatsoever.

Best Answer