eatwell100 eatwell100 22-25, M 10 Answers Feb 13 in Community

Lol. No, I can't. But that's okay because I know that they're there :)

Best Answer

Yes. I think that I wish I looked muscular instead of skinny.

Best Answer

I can see some but not all of them. It makes me think that I am not skinny and should lose weight.

Best Answer

I can see them

A little too, I think it's fine as long as your skin is almost sucked bone dry around them. But if you can see them some or a bit. I think your fine, but that doesn't mean to loose more to see them, eat normally. Becoming anorexic is bad ,and can be very dangerous

Best Answer

Anorexia is indeed, bad. You really ought to gain some, seeing your ribs is not healthy

Best Answer

Yes, I can see most of my bones and I think it is sexy.

Best Answer

You may think its sexy, but most guys dont...you have a pretty face but you would look sooo much better w/some meat on you, and i am not the firts one to tell you that!

Best Answer

No your now. So what your saying is you think fat is sexy?

Best Answer

Most guys like a woman that is plesantly plump, and that is the truth, nobody likes a bag of bones. You have been thinking about fattening up lately, haven't you?

Best Answer

I have been think about losing wait lately. I goal weight is 80 lds.

Best Answer

Why?? You are skin and bones now.......you have no idea how good you would look, and how good you will feel when you fill out and get nice and soft and healthy.........

Best Answer

By healthy do you mean fat?

Best Answer

Not really, just soft and curvy......you really need some meat on your legs and arms...now for ME you could go ahead and get FAT, but for now I dont want to scare you into that

Best Answer

Ok, I have curves. Because bones have curves and I am soft. I am also good for hugging.

Best Answer

I want you to gently squeeze your skinny arm...feel how hard that is? Now your thigh...same thing. Well, you can't exactly go squeeze a plump gal, LOL, but look at some heaview women (not huge fat *****, just nicely plump gals) and imagine how they feel.....and think would a guy like that or my hard skinny bones?..

Best Answer

My boyfriend loves me and my sexy body.

Best Answer

Tell him you are thinking about fattening up a little (even though you aren't), and see what he says about that......you probably will be surprised!

Best Answer

I will not do that. He is the first cute man that has ever loved me.

Best Answer

I didn't think you had a BF.......so just ASK him if he would like to see you get chubby.......he will say YES.....

Best Answer

My boyfriend has seen me naked and likes want he sees.

Best Answer

Guess I will quit arguing w/ you......you really won't face up to the fact that you are too skinny, and you need to gain weight....you really want to get FAT but you are scared to. Your BF likes you naked...well of course he does....but he would like you BETTER if you were fat, you know it, and that is why you wont ask him

Best Answer

You will not quit arguing with me. Because deep down in places you don't talk let alone think about you want to be skinny but your to dam scared to try. Your a troll.

Best Answer

You really dont like anybody that is fat, right? If I got down to 80 lbs then I WOULD LOOK GOOD...LIKE YOU, HUH?

Best Answer

I know why you want me to gain weight. Because you want to ride this ride. Just say it. You want to **** me.

Best Answer

Not really........not right now anyway...read your whiteboard, I apologized to you. If you are happy being a flat,hard, piece of bones, well that's OK, I just do not understand it..

Best Answer

You don't have to understand it. Read what people write under my pictures on EP.

Best Answer

OK lets be friends. Can I see a pic of you in a bikini?

Best Answer

Yes you can.

Best Answer

OK looking forward to that! I will talk to you tomorrow, OK? Have a good evening.

Best Answer

You too.

Best Answer

Yes, and I like it

Best Answer

im so sorry...

Best Answer

What?
Really I'm a ballerina, what do you expect?

Best Answer

I would expect you to get nicely plump...at least in a few years

Best Answer

No way.
That will never happen to me.

Best Answer

It will...in about 10 years...and at that time you will like it!

Best Answer

Really, I'm not the type of person who appreciates getting chubby.

Best Answer

Your BF WILL!

Best Answer

You know, not all boys have a thing for that...
My crush doesn't, so...

Best Answer

Are you sure? ASK HIM..

Best Answer

I just did when you told me. He said no.

Best Answer

Ok, well true, not all guys like meat on the bone....but,,,,at your age, most of your friends are starting to gain weight, and almost all of them will be chubby in a year or so...and that's what most of the guys will like then, believe me!

Best Answer

Nope!.. Im not malnourished!

Best Answer

good for you!!

Best Answer