My younger brother is at an inpatient care center for a few weeks. He's been diagnosed with PTSD, depression, and anorexia. If you read this, could you spare some positive thoughts or prayers for him and the family? It would be greatly appreciated. xo
saywuh94 saywuh94 18-21, F 64 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Absolutely! Sending you and yours lots of love.

Best Answer

It has been proven that through prayer, Positive energy and positive thoughts can be sent through Meditation to many people or a single individual. I am sorry to hears about your brother. I'll remember him in my prayers

Best Answer

Sending ....Prayer and lots of l♥ve...

Best Answer

Me go uot u. Love

Best Answer

Best wishes.

Best Answer

Sending all my thoughts and well wishes your way!

Best Answer

I'll lend him mine, and perhaps ask for the gods to send a little.

Best Answer

I hope he gets the help he needs and you and your family are coping well. And I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

done and done

Best Answer

Yes, happy to help.

Best Answer

sending....it's on the way

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

CONSIDER IT DONE.<br />
ASKED THE SAME FOR MY BROTHER A FEW WEEKS BACK.<br />
IT ALL HELPS.

Best Answer

I wish your brother and your family the best as well.

Best Answer

Sure I can. You should be able to feel the positive energy now.

Best Answer

we beleive that we constitute of natures elements when there is a loss of this personal power one can get added by praying ,<br />
i pray the almighty to take care of your brother and the whole family, because prayer is a means of connecting to god the giver of all wishes ,if prayed sincerely

Best Answer

Sends Prayer and love to your brother

Best Answer

For sure, be patience with your brother for I know what your brother is going through, for I once was an Anorexia. Be stern but with encouraging words of love. Supportive. I believe in the power of God's healing and the power of prayer. For I am living proof of God's healing from Anorexia. Your brother will be healed too in the name of Jesus. Prayer and my thoughts, sending hugs your way.

Best Answer

my preys are with you,i'll say a special prey for your brother, give him all the surport he will need right now,( stay close )

Best Answer

Prayers <3

Best Answer

so sorry to hear about your , brother I know a young lady who struggled with that as well . She is fine and although treatment helps it really has a lot to do with trying have a positive perspective on life . Try to learn how to put positive thoughts in your thinking processes try to turn every thought into a positive one. Though it may be hard it is doable and I know you can make it . I read a book by this guy named William Jollie and the title is Awsome ! It does a lot for my friend and myself , the name is " a set back is a set up for a come back" so pray to god and decide to win !!!! You can do it .

Best Answer

hello, so sorry to hear that, in fact i am was diagnosed with p.t.s.d when i was 13 years old, its tough, and its an up hill battle, the flash backs ,loud noises, always get me down, but through years of therapy to this day and I am 26 years old now I have worked through some challenges, the eating disorder sooned followed me, i was on a feeding tube weighing 84 lbs, at 17 years old i also over come that, but it takes time and lots of support from loved ones just letting him know you care and will never give up, will help so much! I hope this was some what a help, prayers go out

Best Answer