erin1982 erin1982 26-30, F 16 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

It is like a swirling tornado of depression, loneliness, anger, terror, disgust, thoughts of blood and cuts and scars and suicide, anxiety, nervousness, and love swirling faster and faster, moving crazily all over the place, faster and faster, left to right, forward and backwards, faster and faster, destroying all in its wake, faster and faster until I don't think I can take it anymore, faster and faster until I think I think my brain is going to explode and leak out of my nose, faster and faster and faster until I think I am going to SNAP!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I see, complete opposite of the world of dspbigtrouble's

Best Answer

It would scare and confuse you. I have a mix of random colorful drug trip type elements and dark disturbing elements as well as some happy loving ones.

Best Answer

In my head. There is hope and eternal optimism. Life is like a drumbeat to me, and the music I hear it the heart and soul of mankind. It is rhythm, it is soul.<br />
And you my dear friend, have a lot of soul. =)

Best Answer

Thanks Zonus :-)

Best Answer

Most of it's like a carnival midway, but way, way in the back you'll find a sturdy trunk bound in heavy chains with a formidable lock. Don't ever dare open that.

Best Answer

A million houses. A thousand hamlets. Moon in the pond. Blossom in the sky.

Best Answer

An enormous world, romantic

Best Answer

I miss the age when the mountains walked and the oak whispered its tails to a mankind that wore a younger mans clothes. The sun was smaller then, we could block it out with little more than our thumb so of course the world of hurricanes and volcano's, of earthquakes and torrential rain, the world of the buffalo, the lizard, the snake was so much brighter then. A shift occurred, the world got turned inside out. People keep waiting for it to end but it has already come. We are the walking dead. Damn you Copernicus, I'm so sure you thought what you did was right...
Opps I had to edit it, wore not *****, Lol.

Best Answer

That would take way to long and I have to go to work in a few minutes.

Best Answer

Okay then, come back to this question later ok? :-)

Best Answer

I will send you a note.

Best Answer

Tried to send you a reply but was unable to due to your restrictions. Didn't really want to answer it here.

Best Answer

I have no restrictions, you can mail me no probs- very secretive c'mon just answer here we're all very curious :-)

Best Answer

Ok, I'll answer here. It's a whole lot different than what you see on my profile if you have checked it at all.
In my head I'm trying to figure out how to get my life back in order, and more like it was 10 years ago. Mostly due to employment changes in a major way, and obviously not for the better.
One of millions of Americans who were down sized at the peak of my employement, and unable to even closely get back to where I was. That occupies alot of my thinking when I'm not here enjoying myself.
BTW, I did try to mail this but it would not go through. Said it was due to restrictions on your account regarding adult content. I copied and pasted it here so not sure why.

Best Answer

Yeah I've seen your profile, it should somewhat mirror your personality in a way- why not alter it so it shows more of You?
So your past is very much in your head, work and getting back to your real Self (field of work), I can visualise that.
Oh I see, the 'adult content' haha! So I can't get any 'adult' mails that's so funny, I think it's cos you are recognised by EP as a naughty one :-) I'll check my settings though

Best Answer

How much more of me do you want me to show (kidding). I still have conversation with some who do not only see the naughty side of me, and realize that I'm not completely about adult content. Kind of like now. But that is part of my personality too, so I don't try to push it on those who only assume from what they see.

Best Answer

Haha, all revealed... Yep don't push anything unless you wanna ignored/blocked! :-D Have a great day

Best Answer

Like I said, I don't push that said on someone who doesn't want to see it. I must be doing something right cause I don't think anyones blocked me yet, and I woundn't want you to be the first.

Best Answer

Alive with ideas, always considering what ifs, how to push the limits of such and such. How could so and so be better. It's also a world always trying to figure out the other point of view of things.... so complicated

Best Answer

Quiet and organized and not much happening and my world can be lazy.

Best Answer

organised, that can be good- I like to think mine is but it isn't- in fact I feel it is a huge mess a world of blur, fog, clouds, passion, strength, fight, creativity, confusion, arguments, self and the other, battle, disagreement, complication, longing, doubts, desire, hollow.

Best Answer

I pretty much keep my world in order i can't cope with everything swirling around. I do know what you mean.

Best Answer

You lead your world you rule it, you must have a strong personality that is great. Powerful and doesn't fall apart. Mine does every once in a while and I have to re-build it.

Best Answer

It's been hard work,a lot of ups and downs.

Best Answer

Keep it up!

Best Answer

I'll do that. Thanks.

Best Answer

Silent waterfall :-D

Best Answer

Hm, very calm and deep- is that your world? Nice.

Best Answer

im holding so many things &amp; feeling inside of me and nobody knows that :P

Best Answer