HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 23, 2012

i can not sing well at all, but i sing everything anyway :D

Best Answer

haha yeahh just for fun, i can scream, but if i scream once in a day, my voice sounds bad after it for the rest of the day >.<

Best Answer

i sing when i am sure no one is around. i walked into a empty bathroom at school... it was not empty D:

Best Answer

yes, my own

Best Answer

Alone, yes, in public..too many comments. And classic/opera, rock, punk, and Metal (yes I can do the low notes and growls without hurting my voice). Also made a rather dark and grip improvised lyrics to Invention 13 which sounds sweet yet sad (according to the few I manage to sing to)

Best Answer

haha yeahh most ppl in public dont know songs what i sing >..<

Best Answer

Same ;-;

Best Answer

not much of a singer but with the right mood ill go karaoke:) someone made me sing some japanese song last time and it went great cause i dont know japanese..

Best Answer

i can sing one of japanese rock song, although idk the whole meaning of the song lol

Best Answer

Yes. And I'll sing most anything so long as I know the song. If I get bored I'll sing the harmonies instead.

Best Answer

pretty good (;

Best Answer