I f*cked up so bad.. I wish someone would just beat the **** out of me.. I wouldn't even care if you went overboard and killed me..
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 3 in Doing Good

I Love You. I would never hurt you, you need to be loved even in your failures, that will give you strength to become at ease and move forward in your life without worrying about anything. Be made Whole.

Best Answer

I'd rather take a beating than love.. I feel like I don't deserve to be loved.. not tonight.. i feel like a stupid dumb @ss that should have known better..

Best Answer

Whatever happened cannot be undone time has happened and cannot be rewinded. But you can start off better at any moment moving forward in The Now which is at every second in your life, Now is at every second you can determine the outcome of your precious life. You've been hurt enough by what you've done. I would never beat you sweet heart, You are delicate and deserve to be loved no matter what, because you have a heart, that needs to feel the warmth and the connection of love from others, people each and everyday. I would hug you, 7 times a day, if I were with you no matter what you do, because I Would love you for you.

Best Answer

I mean it with all my heart, I Love You.<3 (:-). Be made whole.

Best Answer

Thank you, I don't know what to say (: your words are too sweet. I'm not used to it lol

Best Answer

You're so welcome(:-). Let my words be pressed up against your magnificent heart of Softness and Tenderness(:-).You deserve every precious word to be spoken unto you Brody(:-)<3.

Best Answer

Do you feel better today Brody?

Best Answer

Right you asked for it "heres a punch to your face,", and another on your nose :)

Best Answer

No u don't MSG me if u wanna talk about , :)

Best Answer

Nobody ever listens when I ask them to do so.. so anyway nope I can't slap an old friend *hugs* feel better soon! we should talk some time. U remember me right?

Best Answer

I know that feeling..

Best Answer

Yeah.. I'd rather get the beating than the lesson :(

Best Answer

What did you do?

Best Answer

I made the people that love me the most feel like they were disposable.

Best Answer

You can always make that right.

Best Answer

They forgave me.. But I think I would have rather they beat me up.. I do plan to make it right, but I still feel like sh*t :/

Best Answer

A well, you should! It says a lot for you that you do feel like sh!t and that you're not making excuses.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid to admit i f*cked up when i know i do.. i just feel so stupid that i didn't see it before.. i didn't know how they felt about me and i was so close to throwing them away like nothing.. "like sh*t in a river" as my father would say.. i wish someone could slap some more sense into me..

Best Answer

Sounds like you're doing it to yourself!

Best Answer

Yeah but not enough apparently.

Best Answer

Keep working at it. You'll get it figured out.

Best Answer

They forgave u
U didn't mean to hurt them
You were in pain probably or had a good reason
They understood
Now forgive yourself

Best Answer