amritsingh1990 amritsingh1990 22-25, M 14 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Community

yes

Best Answer

I don't know if you'd consider this sleeping, but I put myself in a trance before where I felt I wasn't asleep, but I wasn't awake either.<br />
I believe the reason we dream is because our minds are racing and thoughts are just running through our minds. I believe it is possible to sleep without dreaming.

Best Answer

Yes..^^..It happend to me a lot of times..

Best Answer

No. Everybody dreams. You may not remember your dreams but you have them. Just like everybody's heart beats and everybody breathes.

Best Answer

my grandfather always sleeps without dreaming

Best Answer

He dreams. He just doesn't remember them. There are very few dreams that I remember. When I sleep, I just sleep but I still dream.

Best Answer

you can, but it's not restful sleep. it's called REM(rapid eye movement).

Best Answer

ma grandpa can

Best Answer

you can dream and not know it.

Best Answer

i cant

Best Answer

how can you be sure? just because you remember a dream or don't doesn't mean there wasn't a period of time during the night when you entered REM sleep and do not recall what it was you dreamt about.

Best Answer

Nope. Your brain is always thinking, even at night(that's what makes a dream). If you are in a light sleep, you will have the ability to remember what happened in your dream. But if you are in a deap, heavy sleep, you can't remember what happened, and you say that I didn't have any dreams last night, even though you really did.

Best Answer

if i ask you that what is difference between thinking and dreaming ?

Best Answer

Nothing. A dream is created when your brain thinks of things that have already, or are going to happen, &amp; puts it together to create a dream. If you just watched a scary movie, you might have a nightmare. If your excited for an upcoming event, you might have a nice dream. It all depends on what you think of wile contious.

Best Answer

I can't help it, I hardly dream..

Best Answer

No, your mind is always working. You dream even if you can't remember anything of it when you wake up.

Best Answer

Only if i consume booze, otherwise ive dreamt almost every night as far as i can recall. And recall rather too superbly!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Sleeping or not sleeping are in our hands. But dreaming or not dreaming cannot be controlled by us.

Best Answer

ma grandpa told me that he generally sleeps without dreaming

Best Answer

Such people are rare and great...!

Best Answer