NO! NO! NO! I had a really good female friend up till September last year. I loved her from the first day I saw her and we were kinda close. She kept telling me "I'm not ready for boyfriends or relationships" and then went and found a guy dated him and told me that she really loves this guy. The ***** betrayed me and lied to me. My feelings for her have expired forever I never want to see her or speak to her again!

Best Answer

I have known her for 12 years and we were friends, I wanted more and she said so did she....we were close. I even helped her out a lot. She said I treated her better then anyone has ever in her life. She is now with someone else and with his kid, been 3 years but I cannot let go I do not know why!! :(

Best Answer

Listen, I know how you feel I really do. It's not easy to let go though since you've known her for 12 yrs. I can understand where you're coming from on this one. Don't worry.

Best Answer

Flowers, poems, money, shopped for her, gifts, and more....

Best Answer

Yep I did the exact same as you (except the poems). She had very rigid rules one of them was I couldn't make complimentary remarks to her as a friend (like telling her that she looked lovely or sexy) she discouraged that. I'm glad I'm out of that circle. I've got my peace of mind back after nearly 4 months plus my self confidence is flooding back. Save yourself from this heartache please, don't let it destroy you like it did to me. PM me if necessary. Goodnight.

Best Answer

Not ever. Once someone hurts me they're done.

Best Answer

Totally 100% agree with you there.

Best Answer

never, it can hurt you more, anyway, you can track your ex by HelloSpy to stop loving your Ex

Best Answer

The couple exes that hurt me ... no I couldn't stay friends with them. The one I hurt ... I wish we would have, but he moved far far away, and then called my new boyfriends house like it wasn't inappropriate at all so I asked him never to call there again, and then we lost touch.

Best Answer

I feel u should cut off all ur exs. They are exs for a reason.

Best Answer

Why would you want to?

Best Answer

Still love her....foolishly yes but still love her.

Best Answer

It's not easy is it? I know I got very depressed, extremely low plus I lost all my self confidence and felt so hurt inside because of the hurt she put me through. Never again!

Best Answer

That is with me too, she destroyed any self confidence I had...lied and hurt me really bad. And even now I fight to be friends and do not know why...I have to see her every day just about since I helped her get a job where I work. Maybe "i am just plain stupid!!

Best Answer

Hey look, come on now don't be hard on yourself .... You're not stupid you're a human person who has feelings which have been hurt by this woman. I feel for you. It's the WORST feeling in the world ever when someone hurts you. It does take time but you will get over this. I couldn't accept that my friend who I had very very strong feelings kept rejecting me and when she found a man I just couldn't and didn't want to accept it.

Best Answer

I saw a quote that summed it up nicely for me,<br />
"Yeah, sure, you just shat all over me and my entire life, of course we should still be friends."~Said No One Ever

Best Answer

In that case no .

Best Answer

HELLNO

Best Answer