peachylizzie peachylizzie 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

If you think you can, then you didn't really love them to begin with.

Best Answer

Maybe I never really did. Or maybe I just can't love someone who's been taking me for granted and have been lied to and cheated constantly.

Best Answer

Sounds like you would be better off moving on.
*hugs*

Best Answer

Maybe . Who knows? At least I tried and tried making everything work out. I don't even think I love him anymore. When I look at him I just feel anger. Time wasted with him thinking he would change whenever he will tell me so.

Best Answer

No, if it were that easy, it would mean that you never loved them at all.

Best Answer

You may feel that you no longer love someone (we're human after all; our emotions can change from time to time), but you may be surprised at what is hidden just below the surface should circumstances change.

Best Answer

(: d*mn :)

Best Answer

I can't. But I have known people that do.

Best Answer

yes, people die all the time.

Best Answer

thats not love if u can do that

Best Answer

Doubt it.

Best Answer

You know, you're young still; you haven't wasted anytime if you learn how to make difficult decisions so you be happy. You deserve to be happy and if in the next relationship the guys gets selfish or lazy, you'll know all that much sooner to ditch him. Then, soon, you will meet a better guy that will actually make you happy.

Best Answer

An infatuation can end in a day. Love can't.

Best Answer

No, if you do stop it's probably because you never really 'loved' that person.

Best Answer

with the help of a new love , it can happen . . .

Best Answer

slip out the back Jack,making knew plans, Stan,no need to be coy Roy,just get your self free.

Best Answer

Hell no. Not even from one month to the next.

Best Answer

No, it takes time. What you can do in a day is stop expecting any reconciliation, but the "getting over them" part is hard.

Best Answer