intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

Doesnt look like it :-/

Best Answer

what up?

Best Answer

Im having trouble with the cutting down smoking :-/

Best Answer

It depends..stop What?

Can I stop being nice? Probably not.

Can I stop and drive slower? I'll try.

Can I stop being pessimistic when it comes to other people's ridiculousness? People will forever be selfish, unmindful, obnoxious...unless I am shown otherwise...it's where I stand.

Best Answer

Why do you want to stop life? This is a great question but I want to understand your meaning so I can give you an honest thought out answer! Can you explain a little more?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I thought it already did.

Best Answer

Yes but the stopping of life is permanent, I'd rather be kept in suspended animation.

Best Answer

depends on what it is someone wants me to stop if it is only hurting me or not hurting anyone at all i would give them a not so nice gesture and tell them i never listened to people i love when they told me not to do something that wasnt hurting anyone else so what makes you think i will listen to someone i barely know

if its something that may be hurting someone like wrestling or something else then i stop as soon as im asked

Best Answer

If the brakes don't fail, yes, no problem.

Best Answer

oh my god. u always ask when it is not in my hand. how can i stop at the peak..... dear follow simple rule first think and than do........

Best Answer

Not yet i would like to keep going for a lil bit longer:-D

Best Answer

not in the middle ;)

Best Answer

not entirely, I can hesitate though.

Best Answer

Stop what?

Best Answer

Life.

Best Answer

That's a little drastic!

Best Answer